Emerson hugo? ~soren?

Lately i have been loving both emerson and soren, and altough I know its a stretch i am thinking of [name_m]Soren[/name_m] as a nn for emerson (all the letters are there even though is a stretch) since I dont like any of the other nicknames used for it

But I would also like to know What you think of the combo emerson hugo which I just came up with but kinda like it
(I also though of emerson teodor ~ soren teo, but I dont know how I feel about it)

2 Likes

[name_u]Emerson[/name_u] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] is lovely-very cool!!

[name_u]Emerson[/name_u] “Soren” kind of works but I’d be a bit confused since [name_m]Soren[/name_m] is a totally unrelated, distinctive name to me

[name_u]Emerson[/name_u] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] flows together wonderfully. It makes for a very solid name. I agree that [name_m]Soren[/name_m] as a nn for [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] is a bit of a stretch, but why not? All of the letters are there, and if that’s what you want to do, I could see it working. People will call him whatever he is introduced as. I’m a teacher and I see kids called all sorts of names that aren’t their legal names. Here are some other suggestions

[name_m]Soren[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_u]Emerson[/name_u]
[name_m]Soren[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]