Emery Jane... Come take a look!

[name]Do[/name] you think her name fits!? You all helped name her!! You can vote if you want but you absolutely do not have to! Thanks!!

Disney.com | The official home for all things Disney Vote for [name]Emery[/name] [name]Jane[/name]!!

I tried to go on this link, but can’t get to it.

She’s adorable! I signed up and voted for her too :wink: Such pretty blue eyes.
[name]Emery[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is fantastic name. [name]Emery[/name] is the only girl name my husband has suggested I love it too, Congratulations on your little cutie.

I think I fixed it but if not… go here

and in the search part on the right put in this: 248984492

Thanks so much! :slight_smile:

Oh my gosh!!! She’s ADORABLE! ADORABLE!!! I’m trying to register, but I can’t get it to work. The link is fine, but I’m having a hard time registering. Hmm…I’ll keep trying, though, okay?

I hope she wins, [name]Elizabeth[/name]! She’s beyond precious! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for sharing her photo!

Take care! :slight_smile:

And yes, I think her name fits! :slight_smile:

Thank you [name]Jill[/name]! [name]Glad[/name] you think her name fits. She is pretty silly and laughs ALL the time. I am so happy I can share her with all of you! Have a great weekend!

Oh, yes her name sure fits! She’s beyond adorable!!
Congrats, again, on your little [name]Emery[/name]!

I saw her! [name]Emery[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is so adorable!

I still can’t get over how cute she is! :slight_smile: I figured out the voting problem… I think I must have registerd at ABC to vote for Dancing With the Stars (hahaha…), so when I enter my e-mail with a new user name (I can’t remember the original one), it tells me I’ve entered the wrong name. I think I’ll try it on another e-mail account. :slight_smile:

Have a great weekend! :slight_smile:

oh my gosh…
she’s so ADORABLE!!!