Emery Jane

Miss [name]Emery[/name] [name]Jane[/name] was born [name]April[/name] 23rd at 8:55pm. To my surprise a whopping 8lbs 6.2oz and 22inches long. Good thing she came a week early :)!

We chose her name after much discussion. It was not easy but ended up being such an obvious choice. Besides [name]Emery[/name] and [name]Jane[/name] being elegant and not overly trendy they were both family names. [name]Emery[/name] is my husband’s grandmother’s maiden name and [name]Jane[/name] is her middle name as well as his mother’s. Her initials (as well as a potential nickname as we want to avoid [name]Em[/name] due to all the Emilys that are runnibg around) E.J. Are my late grandfathers and the name he went by. My little sister is [name]Emily[/name] [name]Jean[/name] so in a an attempt to also honor her we landed on [name]Emery[/name] [name]Jane[/name]!! It fits perfectly and she is beautiful.

Congrads! And you picked a beautiful name :slight_smile:

Oh, [name]Elizabeth[/name]! Congratulations on your precious [name]Emery[/name] [name]Jane[/name]! I seriously must live under a rock, because I had no idea you were expecting! What a great surprise! I think [name]Emery[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is fantastic, especially due to the reasons you listed. I’m so happy for you, and this news absolutely made my night! Best wishes to you and your family! :slight_smile:

[name]Jill[/name],

Thank you so much! Your post made me smile. I wish I could post a picture since it was this site and all of you that helped me find the perfect name! Thanks again… She might not have a name yet with out this site. Haha

You’re welcome, [name]Elizabeth[/name]. :slight_smile: I hardly ever check this thread, so I’m going to include this news in my next post on another thread. “Zard had a baby! Zard had a baby!”
What does she look like? Dark hair? [name]Light[/name] hair? I’d love to see her! :slight_smile:

Note to [name]Emery[/name] [name]Jane[/name]: Please feel free to sleep through the night! :slight_smile:

She has A LOT of dark hair and big cheeks!

She sounds absolutely precious! Thanks for sharing! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! Wonderful news!

Congratulations on little [name]Emery[/name] [name]Jane[/name]! Such a cute name, and it’s wonderful that it honors your family.

Congrats on your beautiful little girl with a GORGEOUS name!

Congratulations!! I love the name [name]Emery[/name]. A friend of mine has a daughter named [name]Emery[/name] [name]Jean[/name] :slight_smile:

Big congratulations to you and your lovely daughter! [name]Emery[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is a fantastic name (especially considering all of the family members you were able to honor). Is she your first?

Yes she is my first! I never thought it would be so hard to pick a name.

[name]Just[/name] stunning! Great choice!