Emilia Daisy or Daisy Emilia

See the results of this poll: Which combo charms you more?

Respondents: 39 (This poll is closed)

• Emilia Daisy : 19 (48%)
  • Daisy Emilia: 21 (53%)

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] feels more natural sounding to me. They just fit together a little better in this order than [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] imo.

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is just gorgeous.

I do like [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]. It has that youthful charm. But I think that [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is the true stand out here.

I like [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] better. Although, they are both beautiful. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] is pure sunshine and charm. My favorite!

Again, I really love both! I went with [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]. [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is just so bright, youthful and sunny as a first name, and [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] brings grace and sophistication in the middle.

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] as a first is still lovely, but similar in sound to other popular names and also liable to be shortened, which is a shame when it’s so beautiful and regal in full.

Definitely [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]

By feel, I’d say [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] wins. It’s just as upbeat, but a little more grounded.

Thank you all so much.

I love [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]! It feels very elegant. [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] feels more cute and girlish to me.

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] is just gorgeous! [name_m]How[/name_m] fun and vibrant. The other order is nice too, but [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] gets my vote.