Emilia? Tessa? Cora?

Which name do you like best [name_f]Cora[/name_f], [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] or [name_f]Tessa[/name_f]? Any suggestions with similar style

2 Likes

I personally like Emilia. It’s a more elegant version of Emily and so sweet!!

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]

[name_f]Cora[/name_f] & [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] are my favorites, they feel really elegant & beautiful!

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] x

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] feels most fresh of those options!!

1 Like

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f]! It feels very elegant and classy!

From your list either [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] or [name_f]Cora[/name_f] for sure!
I prefer [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] to [name_f]Emilia[/name_f].

I prefer [name_f]Tessa[/name_f]

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f], but also love [name_f]Tessa[/name_f]!
Xx

Cora & Emilia are lovely. Tessa is nice, too, but I personally much prefer the other two.

Cora is a bit more distinctive, I think; Emilia may be often confused with the super popular Amelia.

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]! [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] and under used, it’s high on my list if I have another girl!

[name_f]Cora[/name_f] and [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] are both pretty trendy for girls right now and have a chance of sounding like a “2020s baby” down the road, if that makes sense. [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] is a little less so, so that’s my pick.

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]! Warm and slightly rugged. The others are good too though.

[name_f]Nora[/name_f], [name_f]Mila[/name_f], [name_f]Willa[/name_f], [name_f]Stella[/name_f], [name_f]Molly[/name_f], [name_f]Elena[/name_f] and [name_f]Talia[/name_f] have a similar feel

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f].

[name_f]Cora[/name_f] wins it for me :white_heart: :rose:

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] is definitely my favourite.

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] is pretty also
:slight_smile:

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] Tessa!!! Absolute favorite of mine my husband doesn’t like and it breaks my heart :sob:

Similar names:

[name_f]Nora[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f]
[name_f]Bianca[/name_f]
[name_f]Lorna[/name_f]

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]! Warm, friendly, energetic, and familiar but not super popular. [name_f]Cora[/name_f] would be my second pick–it’s been growing on me recently! :yellow_heart:

It’s close between [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] and [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] for me