Emilia

I love this name, but I know that EVERYONE and their brother will say it the same way they say [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]. It will drive me insane.

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] sound different in my accent. However, I prefer [name_f]Emily[/name_f] to both of them.

I don’t say [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] the same, but I can fully see how they’d be mixed up.

I can say for certain, that in [name_u]America[/name_u], a lot of people would say [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] the same way.

What about [name_f]Millicent[/name_f], [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f], or [name_f]Delia[/name_f] instead? [name_f]Emily[/name_f] is almost as over-used as [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] or [name_f]Stella[/name_f].

What about [name_f]Millicent[/name_f], [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f], or [name_f]Delia[/name_f] instead? Any form of [name_f]Emily[/name_f] is over-used.

What about [name_f]Emiliana[/name_f]? Similar to [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] but won’t get mistaken for [name_f]Amelia[/name_f].