Emma Jade

[name]Do[/name] you like the name [name]Emma[/name] [name]Jade[/name] for a girl? Why or why not? What are some other first and middle name combos that you think I would like? Thank you!

I think [name]Emma[/name] [name]Jade[/name] is lovely. A little plain/common maybe, but certainly timeless and pretty.

Not nowing your taste I can’t really make any other suggestions but you’re got a good combination picked.

I think [name]Emma[/name] [name]Jade[/name] is very nice. [name]Emma[/name] is a little popular and common, but [name]Jade[/name] balances that out because it’s not used all that much and sounds great with [name]Emma[/name].

I also don’t know your style so can’t really suggest much.

My style is girly and popular like [name]Isabella[/name] and [name]Emma[/name]. I also like unique names.

I prefer [name]Emma[/name] [name]Jane[/name] more, but I do think that [name]Jade[/name] gives the combination a more modern feel. What other names do you like or what are some of your other criteria? This would help people make suggestions.

I like [name]Isabella[/name], [name]Emma[/name] [name]Jade[/name], [name]Amelia[/name], and [name]Adalyn[/name].

I like it, but [name]Emma[/name]'s too popular imo. And it’s such a simple name too, it’s turning to overkill for me.

I like [name]Ariana[/name] [name]Jade[/name], as a suggestion.