Emma or Ava Elizabeth

I’ve decided to use [name]Elizabeth[/name] as a middle name after my [name]Priest[/name] told me that [name]Elizabeth[/name] was the cousin of the Virgin [name]Mary[/name] and the only woman to visit her pregnant. Given that I’ve been abandoned totally and my mother’s middle name is also [name]Elizabeth[/name], its a good fit.

Now…[name]Emma[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] or [name]Ava[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. My other two children are [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Jack[/name].

Popularity isn’t really a factor since both names are high on the list…which one SOUNDS better???

I think I might prefer [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]

I feel like you need a stronger first name with a name like [name]Elizabeth[/name], but could just be me. [name]Emma[/name] and [name]Ava[/name] don’t fit for me.

I’m not saying [name]Margaret[/name] for sure, but something with more substance for that type of middle name.

The Bible also states that [name]Elizabeth[/name] was pregnant at the same time with [name]John[/name] the Baptist. When [name]Mary[/name] told [name]Elizabeth[/name] that she too were pregnant [name]Elizabeth[/name] felt her baby leap with joy inside her womb. I love that!

Anyway, I love [name]Ava[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. Since [name]Elizabeth[/name] is a longer middle name I would use a shorter first name. Have you ever considered using [name]Elizabeth[/name] for a first name? I know it is popular but, I also have a daughter named [name]Grace[/name], so I tend not to care too much about popularity.

[name]Elizabeth[/name] also has so many nn possibilities, which makes each variant less popular.

I think [name]Ava[/name] and [name]Emma[/name] go equally well.

[name]Hi[/name], [name]Jenny[/name]!

[name]Grace[/name] and [name]Jack[/name] are such sweet names! I like [name]Emma[/name] better than [name]Ava[/name], personally, and I think it fits better with the classic feel of [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Jack[/name], but I don’t really ‘love’ either with [name]Elizabeth[/name]. You see, the vowel endings of [name]Emma[/name] and [name]Ava[/name] (A) run into the vowel beginning of [name]Elizabeth[/name] (E), messing with the flow…

I think the perfect name for you, personally, would be [name]Claire[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. Not only does [name]Claire[/name] sound beautiful and elegant with [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Jack[/name], it works wonderfully with [name]Elizabeth[/name], and it means “bright.” Could it get any better?

Take care!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

i like [name]Ava[/name] the most.

You said it perfectly!!! [name]TY[/name]!!!

[name]Hi[/name], [name]Jenny[/name]!
Out of the two, I prefer the first name [name]Ava[/name]. However, both [name]Emma[/name] and [name]Ava[/name] end in a vowel, and [name]Elizabeth[/name] begins with one, so they run into each other just a bit.
I’d like to second [name]Lemon[/name]‘s suggestion of [name]Claire[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] since it’s one syllable like [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Jack[/name]. [name]Grace[/name], [name]Jack[/name], and [name]Claire[/name] would make an adorable sib-set. [name]Just[/name] curious, may I ask what your other childrens’ middle names are?

I prefer [name]Emma[/name] with [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Jack[/name], but [name]Ava[/name] sounds better with [name]Elizabeth[/name]. I don’t think you can really go wrong with either of them though. As long as popularity isn’t a factor for you, which it doesn’t seem to be, all are lovely names. I like the suggestion of [name]Claire[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], except that then all of your children would have one-syllable first names, and if you were to have any more you would sort of be locked into the pattern.

Some other possibilities:
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Molly[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] (favorite! I love [name]Lucy[/name], especially with [name]Jack[/name] and [name]Grace[/name])
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] (although this might be too long to go with your kids’ names)
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Sadie[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] (not sure it flows very well, but I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Alice[/name] with [name]Jack[/name] and [name]Grace[/name])