Emma or Emerson

Hey! I really like the sound of [name_f]Emma[/name_f], but I also think it’s too common so I started thinking about [name_u]Emerson[/name_u]. Which do you prefer? It would be either [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] or [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] [name_f]Maya[/name_f]
thanks!

[name_u]Emerson[/name_u] [name_f]Maya[/name_f]! One of my favs is [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] :slight_smile:
GL! :smiley:
m

I’m not really a fan of [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] on a girl, though I understand the appeal of [name_f]Emma[/name_f].
(though I have to say [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] [name_f]Maya[/name_f] is so pretty)

Have you considered [name_u]Emery[/name_u], [name_f]Emily[/name_f] or [name_f]Emmaline[/name_f]? [name_u]Embry[/name_u] or [name_u]Ember[/name_u]?
I also know an Artemisa who alternately goes by Misa & [name_f]Emma[/name_f]
and [name_f]Noemi[/name_f] nn [name_f]Emmy[/name_f].

I’m not a fan of [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] on a girl at all, so I would go with [name_f]Emma[/name_f]. Sure, it’s popular, but it’s also dainty and sweet and reminds me of [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Austen[/name_u], which makes me love it even more. I only know one little [name_f]Emma[/name_f], but I’d love to know another! I think [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] is really nice, too. I love [name_f]Maya[/name_f] as a MN, too, though–would you consider [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Maya[/name_f]? I love that combo, actually…

I dislike both, they’re to popular. Sorry :frowning: