Emma or Juliet?

What are your thought and opinions on these names and which do you like better? Midlle name suggestions are welcome!
Thank youXx

I love [name]Emma[/name], and [name]Juliet[/name] is nice. I fine [name]Juliet[/name] refreshing, and a bit more “personality” than [name]Emma[/name]. It really just depends on my mood, but I love [name]Emma[/name] generally speaking.

I have a bunch of [name]Emma[/name] combos put together:
[name]Emma[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] is a very common one.
[name]Emma[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]
[name]Emma[/name] [name]Gwendolen[/name]
[name]Emma[/name] [name]Selena[/name]
[name]Emma[/name] [name]Odette[/name]
[name]Emma[/name] [name]Antoinette[/name]

Definitely [name]Juliet[/name]! [name]Emma[/name] is pretty, but sooooooooooooo overused.

[name]Juliet[/name]! I absolutely love it! I feel like it has a lot more personality than [name]Emma[/name].

Like both and both have good/bad points. [name]Emma[/name] is extremely popular, but it IS a classic that never dates and I am always reminded of [name]Jane[/name] [name]Austen[/name]'s heroine, which can never be a bad thing! [name]Juliet[/name] instantly makes me think of [name]Shakespeare[/name]'s tragic character (which strangely, isn’t a bad association), but I really dislike the common-sounding and almost inevitable nickname of [name]Julie[/name]!
To use [name]Juliet[/name], you would either have to INSIST that people use the full name or find your own appropriate nickname (Jools/[name]Jude[/name]/[name]Jet[/name]/[name]Lettie[/name]?) and encourage peolle to use that instead.x

[name]Juliet[/name] definitely! [name]Emma[/name]'s sweet but it’s really plain, kind of boring, and super common/trendy. @watermellie [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Emma[/name] would be really pretty!

[name]Juliet[/name]! I like the [name]Juliette[/name] spelling better.

As an [name]Emma[/name], I’ll give you my take on it:
I love my name. My actual name is an [name]Em[/name] name that’s longer than [name]Emma[/name], but I’ve always gone by [name]Emma[/name]. My other name is the name I use formally, and it has a more graceful ornate thing going on than [name]Emma[/name]. I’d really recommend this. I love having two names, one that’s a surprise when people get to know me better. It makes the commonness of [name]Emma[/name] fine with me. [name]Emma[/name] feels strong and sturdy. The two Ms are like table legs that give the name groundedness and symmetry. My name feels rooted in the present moment, whereas [name]Juliet[/name] kind of dances along. [name]Juliet[/name] sounds wonderfully young and hopeful, while [name]Emma[/name] is more honest and sensible. People sometimes have good-girl or old-fashioned Englishy kind of associations with the name [name]Emma[/name]. I like the [name]Emma[/name] Goldman association. It’s fun to have a name that immediately endears you to people’s grandparents, yet has this hidden strength to it.

Me too!

What about [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name]? or [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name]/a?

I love both of them! When I think of [name]Emma[/name], I think of the beautiful [name]Emma[/name] [name]Watson[/name]. When I think of [name]Juliet[/name], I think of [name]Shakespeare[/name]'s [name]Romeo[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name]. Honestly, if I had to choose, it’d be [name]Juliet[/name]. It just sounds so feminine and enchanting. :slight_smile:

Hmmm, I adore both but I think I like [name]Juliet[/name] slightly better!
I love [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] as a combo!

I have been a name nerd forever and of all the names that I love the most [name]Juliet[/name] would be in the top three. I never tire of hearing it and I love its femininity. A big tick for [name]Juliet[/name].

I prefer [name]Emmeline[/name] over [name]Emma[/name] if I had to choose between the two but I would not use [name]Emma[/name].

rollo

[name]Juliet[/name] by far! I loved [name]Emma[/name] when [name]Rachel[/name] used it on Friends, but I hear it all the time now, and also associate it with a bratty little girl I met a few years ago. I’d stick with [name]Juliet[/name]!

They’re both timeless names, but they have very different personalities. I think [name]Emma[/name] is a name that works better on every age, but [name]Juliet[/name] is less popular right now. They’re actually quite hard to compare! Personally, I like [name]Emma[/name] better, but everybody is different.

I like them both! [name]Juliet[/name] would be my preference for a FN–I love [name]Emma[/name], but I prefer it as a MN. I think [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Emma[/name] would be fabulous, though!

… [name]Juliet[/name]!!

I vote [name]Juliet[/name]! I like NN [name]Jules[/name] also. I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Juliet[/name] its one of my recent name crushes. I definitely couldn’t say I hate [name]Emma[/name] its cute and feminine but very used and not as much personality as [name]Juliet[/name].

[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Elise[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Renee[/name]/[name]Renae[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Annelise[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Lenora[/name]

I love both names. [name]Both[/name] are equally beautiful and classy. I would have chosen [name]Emma[/name] if it wasn’t so popular now. [name]Juliet[/name] may get teased for “[name]Juliet[/name]! Where’s your [name]Romeo[/name]?”.

I pick [name]Juliette[/name],or however you want to spell it. My name is julie and I would’ve loved being [name]Juliette[/name] instead.

I like [name]Emily[/name] and [name]Juliette[/name] better though I prefer [name]Juliet[/name] to [name]Emma[/name]. :).