Emma vs Esme

[name_f]Emma[/name_f] or [name_f]Esme[/name_f] as a sister to [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]?

[name_f]Esme[/name_f] 100%!
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] is the most popular name in the US, whereas [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] is way less popular!
[name_f]Esme[/name_f] is much rarer, prettier, and it’s a better match for [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] because they start with the same sound without being too much alike

I personally adore [name_f]Emma[/name_f] but with [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] I slightly prefer [name_f]Esme[/name_f].

Both are great options! But I definitely prefer [name_f]Esme[/name_f] with [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] :wink:

I far prefer [name_f]Emma[/name_f].

[name_f]Esme[/name_f] for sure! It sounds perfect with [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] and is more underused than [name_f]Emma[/name_f], which just sounds plain next to [name_f]Esme[/name_f] in my opinion.

Another vote for [name_f]Esme[/name_f]. I love it!

[name_f]Esme[/name_f]! It goes really well with [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]!

I prefer [name_f]Esme[/name_f] with [name_m]Oscar[/name_m].

I love [name_f]Esme[/name_f] with [name_m]Oscar[/name_m].

I love them both equally! I think that [name_f]Esme[/name_f] and [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] make a better sibset.

I much prefer [name_f]Esme[/name_f] both with [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] and just in general. [name_f]Emma[/name_f] is overused, in my opinion, and I’ve only met a few that were actually nice.

[name_f]Esme[/name_f] for sure

I would typically prefer [name_f]Emma[/name_f], but I think [name_f]Esme[/name_f] sounds better with [name_m]Oscar[/name_m].

I love [name_f]Emma[/name_f] and [name_f]Esme[/name_f] is equally as pretty. With [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] I prefer [name_f]Emma[/name_f] as [name_f]Esme[/name_f] feels too close to [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] (it isn’t really, but the S feels so strong and prominent in both names that is turns me off).

I like both, but [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] and [name_f]Esme[/name_f] seem like the cutest sibset ever to me. :slight_smile:

[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] and [name_f]Esme[/name_f]!

I do like [name_f]Emma[/name_f] fairly well (although I prefer [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]), but there’s just something about [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] and [name_f]Esme[/name_f]. I love it.

Good luck!

[name_f]Emma[/name_f] for sure!

[name_f]Emma[/name_f] has the appeal of a reliable classic, and is a safe choice, however it feels overused to me. [name_f]Esme[/name_f] has been growing on me, is kind of cute, though I think it will become very popular. I think they both work with [name_m]Oscar[/name_m]. Hard one, but I think [name_f]Esme[/name_f].

I hate the name [name_f]Esme[/name_f] and [name_m]Oskar[/name_m] is quite traditional like [name_f]Emma[/name_f] so I’d go with [name_f]Emma[/name_f].