Emmeline Beatrix

Our sweet [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] was born on [name_f]September[/name_f] 18. She was welcomed by her older siblings: [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] [name_u]Owen[/name_u], and [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]. She’s absolute perfection, and I’m overflowing with love for this darling little girl.

Thanks to everyone for all the help with the naming advice. We were nearly sold on [name_f]Cerys[/name_f] [name_f]Emily[/name_f] or [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], but [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] really stole our hearts in the end when we stumbled upon it. Looking at her now, she could only have been an [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]. [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] was suggested by my husband out of the blue one afternoon. I think it really gives a liveliness to her name, and it suits her quite well.

Again, thanks for all the help!

Congratulations! [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is a really lovely name :slight_smile:

Beautiful choice! Congrats!

Such a gorgeous name! Congratulations! :slight_smile:

Stunning combo! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] she brings you lots of happiness.

Beautiful name! Congrats :slight_smile:

Congratulations! She has a beautiful name!

[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is darling. Congratulations x

What a beautiful name with a dash of spunk! Congratulations!!

I am swooning over [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]'s gorgeous name! Congratulations mama!

[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is a lovely name.

Congrats!

Congratulations! [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is absolutely gorgeous, and [name_f]Heidi[/name_f], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], [name_m]Griffin[/name_m], and [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] are great together! I still lovelovelove [name_f]Cerys[/name_f] [name_f]Emily[/name_f], but I can see why it might be a no-go with [name_u]Rhys[/name_u]. [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] is such a beautiful name, though, and it sounds like you found the perfect name for your family! All the best!

Congratulations! It’s a gorgeous name. I wish I could get my husband onboard with [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]!

[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is swoon-worthy, especially with your other children’s names!

Beautiful, spunky choice! I love it. Congratulations!

Gorgeous! Congrats!

Congratulations, what a beautiful name!

I love love [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]! [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] are two of my all time favorite names so I think her name is gorgeous. Congratulations!

Congrats! Beautiful name and perfect with your older kids as well!

Congratulations! [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is gorgeous, and has some strong associations behind it too :).