Emmett or Ethan?

Hello berries, I’m having hard time choosing between [name]Emmett[/name] and [name]Ethan[/name]. [name]Both[/name] are my absolute favourites and my number one girls’ name is [name]Liv[/name]. What do you think sounds better with [name]Liv[/name]? Thank you.:slight_smile:

Although I like [name]Ethan[/name] more as a name, I think [name]Emmett[/name] would be better with [name]Liv[/name]. [name]Ethan[/name] and [name]Liv[/name] have too much “ee” sound for my liking (the way names sound together are important to me but maybe not so much for others). [name]Emmett[/name] is popular but it’s not in the same league as [name]Ethan[/name].

I like [name]Ethan[/name] better. For some reason, I’ve never been fond of [name]Emmett[/name]. In my opinion, [name]Liv[/name] and [name]Ethan[/name] make a fine combo.

Definitely [name]Emmett[/name]! [name]Emmett[/name] feels warm, friendly, and charming to me. [name]Ethan[/name] does not appeal to me. I get an aggressive feeling from it and the popularity puts me off too. I know a lot of little guys named [name]Ethan[/name]. [name]Emmett[/name] and [name]Liv[/name] make the better duo imo.

I like them both! [name]Emmett[/name] gives me a nice sweet boy image and [name]Ethan[/name] gives me a sporty athletic boy image. Personally I prefer [name]Ethan[/name] and I think [name]Ethan[/name] and [name]Liv[/name] work well together :slight_smile:

Definitely [name]Emmett[/name]. I love it! [name]Ethan[/name] is really nice, but I hear it all the time.

I love [name]Emmett[/name]. Not fond of [name]Ethan[/name].

I love love love [name]Emmett[/name]! [name]Ethan[/name] seems too popular, and just doesn’t sound as appealing to me.

[name]Emmett[/name]. [name]Ethan[/name] is too popular.

[name]Both[/name] are nice but I strongly prefer [name]Ethan[/name]!

I like [name]Emmett[/name] better with [name]Liv[/name].

I prefer [name]Ethan[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Ethan[/name] is soooo popular, so I would pick [name]Emmett[/name]

I vote for [name]Emmett[/name].

[name]Emmett[/name], for sure. [name]Ethan[/name] is nice, but very popular, and [name]Liv[/name] is a little “off-the-beaten-path” which I think [name]Emmett[/name] goes better with.

I can’t be objective here; my dad’s name is [name]Ethan[/name] so I am a little biased and my “name image” for it seems to be very different – he’s the strong, steady type so the name will always be that to me regardless of popularity. I prefer [name]Liv[/name] and [name]Ethan[/name] as a sibset.

[name]Emmett[/name] is not a name I love, it seems a bit feminine to me. Now a choice between [name]Ethan[/name] and [name]Everett[/name] would be a lot more difficult for me – especially with the recurring Vs in [name]Liv[/name] and [name]Everett[/name]. Something to consider.

[name]Ethan[/name] gets my vote!

With or without [name]Liv[/name], I prefer [name]Emmett[/name]! [name]Ethan[/name] is a bit too mainstream for me. I still have a few doubts about [name]Emmett[/name] personally (the “[name]Em[/name]” beginning, its strong pop culture associations–[name]Emmett[/name] [name]Smith[/name], [name]Emmett[/name] from Twilight, and [name]Emmett[/name] Milbarge, this dufus on the TV show [name]Chuck[/name]…)–I prefer [name]Everett[/name] in general but I think [name]Liv[/name] and [name]Emmett[/name] is a great pairing and [name]Emmett[/name] has really grown on me in the past several weeks/months. I think it’s a great choice. I think something like [name]Olivia[/name] and [name]Ethan[/name] might have gone together, but, if it’s just [name]Liv[/name], I think [name]Liv[/name] and [name]Emmett[/name] is pretty perfect, actually.

Good luck!

[name]Emmett[/name] over [name]Ethan[/name]. I also prefer [name]Everett[/name] to [name]Emmett[/name] but maybe too much V with [name]Liv[/name].

I like them both but I slightly prefer [name]Emmett[/name], especially with [name]Liv[/name]! both good choices though x