Emorie,Kaitlyn and Oriane.Which one is the best?

Please help me -Emorie,[name_f]Kaitlyn[/name_f] or [name_f]Oriane[/name_f] for a baby girl ???

I love [name_f]Oriane[/name_f]! I don’t particularly like the others.

1 Like

I like [name_f]Oriane[/name_f] the best! I think [name_f]Caelyn[/name_f] would get mistaken for [name_f]Caitlyn[/name_f] a lot.

1 Like

[name_f]Oriane[/name_f] is beautiful! :blush:

1 Like

I love Emorie, although I prefer the spellings [name_u]Emory[/name_u] and [name_u]Emery[/name_u], like how @bellalily said.
[name_f]Kaitlyn[/name_f] is nice but definitely too common compared to Emorie and [name_f]Oriane[/name_f]. [name_f]Oriane[/name_f] is also wonderful, like Emorie! I like Emorie a tiny but more, though.

1 Like

Oriane is my favorite, but I actually prefer [name_f]Oriana[/name_f]. It is a very mysterious and unique name!
Unfortunately, [name_f]Kaitlyn[/name_f] is a little bit dated in my opinion. However, that would definitely be my second choice, it’s very elegant.

1 Like

I like [name_u]Emery[/name_u], spelled that way.

1 Like

I like Emorie best though i do prefer the spelling [name_u]Emory[/name_u]

1 Like

Kaitlyn is my favourite!

1 Like

Oriane for me, too! Emorie and [name_f]Kaitlyn[/name_f] are fine names, but there’s similar sounding options I like much more ([name_f]Emmeline[/name_f], [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]).

Oriane is lovely, though, and so unexpected!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Oriane[/name_f]. I’m not a fan of Emorie or [name_f]Kaitlyn[/name_f].

1 Like

I really like Emorie!! [name_f]Oriane[/name_f] is also very nice. I know lots of Kaitlyns so that’s why I’d choose one of the other two :blush: