Emory __?

See the results of this poll: Middle for Emory?

Respondents: 37 (This poll is closed)

• Emory Shadow : 4 (6%)
  • Emory Jasper : 24 (35%)
  • Emory Reuben : 6 (9%)
  • Emory Slater : 5 (7%)
  • Emory Ronan : 8 (12%)
  • Emory Wintergreen : 6 (9%)
  • Emory Ryder : 4 (6%)
  • Emory Justice : 5 (7%)
  • Emory Leighton : 5 (7%)
  • Emory __ (comment other): 2 (3%)

I voted for [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], [name_f]Shadow[/name_f], Wintergreen, and [name_m]Ryder[/name_m], but I also wanted to suggest [name_u]Emory[/name_u] [name_u]Blaine[/name_u] and [name_u]Emory[/name_u] [name_u]Orion[/name_u]. I had both on my short list for years (speller [name_u]Emery[/name_u]).

But, with [name_u]Skyler[/name_u] [name_m]Knight[/name_m], the above that I voted for, [name_u]Justice[/name_u], and [name_m]Slater[/name_m] would work really well.

Not my personal preference, but suggest these options for your consideration in keeping with the trend :

[name_u]Emory[/name_u] [name_m]Valor[/name_m]
[name_u]Emory[/name_u] Pewter
[name_u]Emory[/name_u] [name_u]Loren[/name_u]

I like [name_u]Emory[/name_u] [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] with [name_u]Skyler[/name_u] [name_m]Knight[/name_m]! I do think [name_u]Emory[/name_u] Wintergreen is very cool too.

Really like [name_u]Emory[/name_u] [name_m]Jasper[/name_m]. If you want a fresh idea, the first thing that came to mind was [name_u]Emory[/name_u] [name_u]Jay[/name_u] :slight_smile:

My favorites are [name_u]Emory[/name_u] [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], Wintergreen, and [name_m]Ronan[/name_m]. I think [name_u]Emory[/name_u] [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] or [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] is best with [name_u]Skyler[/name_u] [name_m]Knight[/name_m].

Thanks! I’m keeping the suggestions in mind.
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] and [name_u]Leighton[/name_u]. - Not going to choose these because they just don’t work for me anymore and don’t feel like the vibes I get from [name_m]Knight[/name_m].