Emrata had her baby ❤️

[name_f]Emily[/name_f] Ratajkowski and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] - McClard welcome their first child named [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] nicknamed [name_m]Sly[/name_m]. No words on the babies gender and I am not sure if [name_m]Bear[/name_m] is the second middle name or last name.
I think it’s a fun choice though I totally thought they would pick a word or a unisex name. The combo reminds me a lot of [name_m]Rocky[/name_m] Balboa movies but Iam kinda digging it. [name_m]Sly[/name_m] is adorable as a nickname imo.

Edit: she announced that the baby is a little boy.

Thoughts?

7 Likes

I LOVE [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m]. So cool.

1 Like

I think @EllieWilbury would love this combo!

2 Likes

@ladywiththelamp thanks for the tag!!

I’ve never heard of this celebrity couple, but [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] ([name_m]Bear[/name_m]?) is absolutely stunning! [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m] “[name_m]Sly[/name_m]” is just the dream :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I think it’s cool. She won’t announce the baby’s gender until the child is old enough to do it by themself, is what I read somewhere

2 Likes

Such a handsome name! What a great decision on their part!

1 Like

This name is fantastic!!

1 Like

It’s very cool!

1 Like

I just looked at the name page for [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m] and found this tidbit: “ in the 1935 movie [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], the young [name_f]Katharine[/name_f] Hepburn disguises herself as a boy named [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m]–until she meets [name_u]Cary[/name_u] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]!”

Interesting fact given emrata’s views on her child’s gender!

2 Likes

Btw I don’t think they were trying to choose a gender neutral name, because [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] ([name_m]Bear[/name_m]) clearly isn’t

Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if the baby is a girl.

1 Like

No way I was right about the animal bit of the name!
I like [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m] and think it should make more of a comeback!

@bellerose I wouldn’t be surprised if this baby was also a girl :grinning:

1 Like

It’s a boy. She posted another picture of her baby and said “beautiful boy”.

1 Like