Emrys and Omri OH MY

Which do you like best? [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] OR [name_m]Omri[/name_m]?

Any other boy names you can think of that are soft, magical, foreign-yet-familiar like these?? Due in 3 weeks and SOOO STUCK. Much easier with my girls, who are [name_f]Tulsi[/name_f] and [name_f]Soraya[/name_f] (So-[name_u]RAY[/name_u]-ah).

[name_m]Emrys[/name_m] would be my pick - strong and magical, yet soft and intriguing.

[name_m]Emrys[/name_m] always makes me think of [name_m]Idris[/name_m], which I love. Or how about Miro?

I like [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] best in the sibset.

I love [name_m]Emrys[/name_m]! So magical, soft, and gentle. I think he goes really well with your daughters’ gorgeous names!

Wow! Unanimous. My hubby’s fave too. It has been my top name, although I have been wanting a few more options just in case! But now you have all helped me fall in love with it again. Chances are our boy will be…

[name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u]

Thank you so much!

I like both but I like [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] more

I really like [name_m]Emrys[/name_m].

I would normally go with [name_m]Emrys[/name_m], but I think [name_m]Omri[/name_m] goes so much better with your girls names.

I know I’m 2.5 years late to this convo but I found it because these are my top 2 names too!!! [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] is also on my short list but these are my loves :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I like [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] best with your daughters’ names

I vote for [name_m]Emrys[/name_m]!