Emrys?

We are still struggling to name the little man but the past few days I keep coming back to [name_m]Emrys[/name_m]. We had gotten rid of it because we decided [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] sounded a little off with Maebry and [name_f]Winslet[/name_f] but the more we say it, the better it is.

What do you think? Does [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] work with Maebry [name_u]Willow[/name_u] and [name_f]Winslet[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]? Or is it too different, style wise?

I think [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] works very well with Maebry & [name_f]Winslet[/name_f]. I really like the three together! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] is an excellent name and it suits Maebry and [name_f]Winslet[/name_f] very well!

1 Like

Yeeessssss! I LOVE [name_m]Emrys[/name_m]! [name_f]Do[/name_f] it! I really like it with your sibset!

1 Like

Yes! [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] is perfect in your set, and a wonderful name all round. [name_u]Love[/name_u] it!

1 Like

[name_m]Emrys[/name_m] is a bold choice, it’s distinctive and interesting like your girls - I think it works

2 Likes

Okay this is really reassuring! Definitely feeling better about it being back on the shortlist.

What middle name should we pair with it? [name_u]Pine[/name_u] (what we originally were thinking) sounds choppy with one of our last names. [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorn[/name_m]? [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]? [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] Hemlock? [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]Cedar[/name_u]? [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]Linden[/name_u]? Something else?

4 Likes

Okay, I just have to say, [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorn[/name_m] sounds fantastic! Loving it with Maebry [name_u]Willow[/name_u] & [name_f]Winslet[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u].

2 Likes

[name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorn[/name_m] flows the best for me, closely followed by [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]. They both pair wonderfully with your girls but I think in this instance I’m partial to [name_m]Hawthorn[/name_m]!

1 Like

I agree with all of the above on [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] and the sib set!

[name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]Pine[/name_u] is absolutely fab, so it’s too bad that you’re not feeling it with your surname.

1 Like

I love it with your sibset! Great pick.

[name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorn[/name_m] is lovely.
Would [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] include the positive attributes of [name_u]Pine[/name_u] but a little less choppy? Without knowing surname I certainly can’t presume.
[name_m]Emrys[/name_m] Fir
[name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]Birch[/name_u]

1 Like

Unfortunately [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] sounds even worse. Our children have hyphenated last names first one is two syllables and starts with A the second is one syllable and starts with H. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] that helps with feedback!

Haha. Oh well, it was worth a try. :rofl:

1 Like

[name_m]Emrys[/name_m] is one of my long favorite boys names! I love the idea of [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorn[/name_m]! Or…
[name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]Linden[/name_u]
[name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u]
[name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_m]Alder[/name_m]
[name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]Ash[/name_u]
[name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]

2 Likes

[name_m]Emrys[/name_m] sounds wonderful and I think it really fits with the names of your other kids!
I like [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]Linden[/name_u] the most.

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Emrys[/name_m]!

[name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] or [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]Cedar[/name_u] or even [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]River[/name_u].

1 Like

I think [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] works great with your daughters names, they’re all very fun and whimsical. And [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] and [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]Cedar[/name_u] are both great!

1 Like

I love [name_m]Emrys[/name_m]! It is a very cool name. I think it sounds nice with Maebry and [name_f]Winslet[/name_f]! In uniqueness, it fits perfectly and the sound of them together is nice, imo!

1 Like

+1 for [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorn[/name_m]. Fabulous!

2 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] vote is also for [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorn[/name_m]! [name_f]My[/name_f] second pick would be [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_u]Linden[/name_u]!

Much love!

2 Likes