✨ Enchanted to Announce Nightingale's #4

Absolutely thrilled to bits to announce the arrival of my fourth and final baby: [name_u]Light[/name_u] [name_f]Alifair[/name_f] [name_u]Loveday[/name_u]! He joins his three big siblings [name_u]Noble[/name_u] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] [name_m]Pendragon[/name_m], [name_u]Rune[/name_u] [name_f]Vala[/name_f] [name_u]Evenstar[/name_u], and [name_u]Frost[/name_u] [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] [name_u]Evergreen[/name_u]!

[name_u]Light[/name_u] is named after the verses I’ve been praying for him since I found out I was pregnant with him, [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] 5:14-16. I especially like the Message translation that says, “You’re here to be a light, bringing out the God-colors in the world.” [name_f]My[/name_f] prayer for him is to be a light to others, and for him to always know that he is the light of my life.

[name_f]Alifair[/name_f] is traditionally a female name, but I just adored the way it sounded and it’s meaning of “all true” or “elf warrior” (depending on your sources). We kept the gender a surprise for our final baby and had decided on [name_f]Alifair[/name_f] regardless of sex.

[name_u]Loveday[/name_u] is a traditional Cornish name given to children on a day when people would come together to resolve their differences with kindness. A fitting name in a crazy world that could use more love and kindness. As a fun bonus, a loveday is also a type of daffodil, which is the birth flower of [name_u]March[/name_u], his birth month!

I am a longtime [name_u]Berry[/name_u], but mostly lurk, though I did ask a few questions regarding his name, and I want to give a huge thank you to everyone for their input! I couldn’t possibly be more pleased and his name brings me such joy every time I say it. :sparkles:

56 Likes

Congrats on on your little [name_u]Light[/name_u]! That’s such a cool name and I love the story behind it.

1 Like

Wow, what a gorgeous & meaningful name! Congratulations :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! I love how much thought you put into his name. There is so much meaning behind it, and that will be such a beautiful thing to share with him! :blush:

1 Like

very cool! matches perfectly with his siblings! congrats!

1 Like

what a gorgeous name :heart: :heart_eyes: noble, rune, frost, & light is a stunning set !! huge congratulations on your little one !

2 Likes

Congratulations! What a stunning name!

1 Like

Very cool name! Congratulations to you all!

1 Like

Oh such as beautiful name! I adore it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!
[name_u]Light[/name_u] goes so well with his siblings names and I love the meaning on why it was chosen.

Congratulations, and lots of love to little [name_u]Light[/name_u]!

1 Like

Congrats :tada:!! The names are all so lovely!!!

1 Like

wow your childrens names are stunning! congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations on your sweet little one!!

1 Like

What an amazing name! Congratulations! :blue_heart:

1 Like

A stunning name!! Congratulations :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!
Such a cool name

1 Like

What a bright and gorgeous name!!

1 Like

oh congratulations! what a wonderful and meaningful name, welcome to the world, light :heart:

1 Like

congratulations! your kids have really cool names.

1 Like

Congrats!!!

1 Like