Enchanting Guilty Pleasure Names

Opinions on my GP combos? Would totally use some of these if it weren’t for certain family members lol.

Marigold [name_u]Lennon[/name_u]
[name_f]Elva[/name_f] [name_f]Blossom[/name_f]
[name_m]Odie[/name_m] [name_u]Willow[/name_u]
[name_u]Wilde[/name_u] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]
[name_u]Ziggy[/name_u] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f]
[name_m]Noam[/name_m] [name_f]Luella[/name_f]
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u] [name_f]Juna[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Whimsy[/name_f]

Feel free to drop your favorite GP names for girls down below! Always looking for extra inspo! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

These have such a fun vibe.
[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites:
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Whimsy[/name_f] - feels so light and for lack of a better word whimsical
[name_f]Elva[/name_f] [name_f]Blossom[/name_f] - I’m a big fan of [name_f]Elva[/name_f], and [name_f]Blossom[/name_f] makes it very fun
[name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] - the name [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is very happy and sunshine-y. I adore the nickname [name_f]Goldie[/name_f] as well.
The one I would change:
[name_u]Wilde[/name_u] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] - I’ve loved Scandinavian names for so long that I really wanted to pronounce this “will-duh.” I doubt anyone else would think that, though.

1 Like

Freya [name_f]Whimsy[/name_f] is perfection!

I also love [name_u]Ziggy[/name_u] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] and [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_u]Lennon[/name_u]… although when I first read it I thought it said [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_u]Lemon[/name_u] and I think I like that even better lol.

Lovely and, yes, enchanting names!

1 Like

I love [name_u]Ziggy[/name_u] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f]!

1 Like

Elva [name_f]Blossom[/name_f] sounds like a fairy name! So charming. <3

1 Like

Marigold [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] is elegant and balanced

Elva [name_f]Blossom[/name_f] is strong yet frilly

Odie [name_u]Willow[/name_u] is unexpected and cool

Wilde [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is rugged and bold

Ziggy [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] is funky

Noam [name_f]Luella[/name_f] is okay but i prefer [name_m]Noam[/name_m] on a boy

Arlo [name_f]Juna[/name_f] is bright and cute

Freya [name_f]Whimsy[/name_f] is wild and strong

1 Like

Ooo, I love these! [name_f]Elva[/name_f] [name_f]Blossom[/name_f] and [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Whimsy[/name_f] are beautiful!!

1 Like

Ziggy is super spunky, love it! [name_f]Whimsy[/name_f] is lovely too!

Junia [name_m]Meriweather[/name_m]
[name_f]Bunny[/name_f] [name_f]Winona[/name_f]
[name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Alba[/name_f] [name_f]Daffodil[/name_f]
[name_f]Elvira[/name_f] [name_u]Evergreen[/name_u]
[name_f]Magenta[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u]

2 Likes

I loooooove the first name [name_u]Wilde[/name_u]!!! [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] feels too sweet with such a strong name, to me. How about [name_u]Wilde[/name_u] [name_f]Juna[/name_f]?

And I love [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Whimsy[/name_f] :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wilde [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is beautiful in sound but I think any primary teacher would fear a child entering their classroom called [name_u]Wilde[/name_u]!

My guilty pleasures are [name_f]Galadriel[/name_f] Aelfgifu, [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] [name_f]Madrigal[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u] , [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Sonnet[/name_f]

1 Like

Junia [name_m]Merriwether[/name_m] & [name_f]Alba[/name_f] [name_f]Daffodil[/name_f] are so STUNNING! :heart_eyes:

So many good names [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] is one of my faves!

1 Like

Ahh yes [name_u]Wilde[/name_u] [name_f]Juna[/name_f] is gorgeous!

Mine too, unfortunately in [name_m]Germany[/name_m] (where I live) [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] means Supper so it will have to remain a guilty pleasure like [name_f]Rosina[/name_f] ([name_f]Rosine[/name_f] means raisin)

1 Like

Well, I’m in love.
Maigold [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] is such a bouncy mix of vintage with modern.
[name_f]Elva[/name_f] [name_f]Blossom[/name_f] is so pretty and sweet.
[name_m]Odie[/name_m] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] is so light and naturey.
[name_u]Wilde[/name_u] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is stunning, and I love the mix of the very sweet middle with something so bold and fun.
[name_u]Ziggy[/name_u] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f] is like [name_u]Wilde[/name_u] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] - I just adore her!
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Whimsy[/name_f] is so sweet and fantastical.

1 Like