Endeavour

Opinions on this name.

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it and love all the Morse shows.

love it! apparently it’s tied to a character from a show/movie? but i have never heard of the name until now

Well I associate [name_m]Endeavour[/name_m] with someone (a fictional character) and i personally wouldn’t name my child this name, because of him. But the name itself isn’t bad, it’s just not for me, but if you really like it than it’s maybe for you.

I love it as a bold middle. As a first, I think it’s brave but usable.

I just don’t think it sounds like a name, personally. I wouldn’t use it but I don’t think it’s the worst thing ever.

1 Like

It’s too extravagant for me and more a word than a name

See I hadn’t ever heard of the show, but apparently they are planning for it to be broadcasted in the US at some point. So I would assume people here will watch it and start associating it with the show as well. I’m not sure if that’s a deal breaker for me or not.

Never heard this as a name before! It’s not my fave. Sounds like just a word to me. I’m also American, so I instinctively spell it without a u, so I suppose the u in there throws me off too!

Oh, i didn’t mean the Show [name_m]Endeavour[/name_m], i didn’t even know that there was a Show named this. I know the name from an anime called [name_f]My[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u] Academia, there is this one charakter called [name_m]Endeavour[/name_m], he is a hero with a fire quirk, but really not the nicest person. But when you don’t know this anime and you don’t have any friends or something that watching anime, i don’t see it as a deal breaker. (sorry for my grammar english is not my first language)

[name_f]My[/name_f] sister actually watches that! She loves anime. I’ll have to ask her about it to and see what she thinks.

1 Like

It is really cool! Bold but it has familiar sounds!

I’m a big Morse fan, so I have to love [name_m]Endeavour[/name_m] :wink: I think it’s a cool name. Personally I’d keep it in the middle name spot though, but I do think it’s wearable as a first too.

Too me it seems more like a word in the dictionary then an actual name.

I think it’s dashing! I really like it.

I actually love Endeavor! I do think of the car and [name_f]My[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u] Academia (love that show but the character isn’t the best person) but those aren’t really big turn offs for me

what a gorgeous, grand name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: ! it has a really nice ring to it, and some interesting nicknames too. i’ve heard of the morse connection; i don’t see that as negative though. as others have said - it would work amazingly in the middle name spot but i could see it working as a first for the more adventurous :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I love word names personally. I think it’s awesome.