Energy boost

Has anyone tried the Premama energy boost drink?
I’m 8 weeks and it’s hitting hard. I’m so tired I feel sick. I’ve been making a huge batch of lemon/cucumber water and chugging that it helps. But coffee is making me so nauseous. I got half caf and decaf. I was used to drinking redbull as bad as it is before I found out I was pregnant. I need something refreshing.
I saw the watermelon drink mix premama energy boost and seeing if anyone has tried it/ worth the money/ tastes good. Of corse watermelon is my least favorite flavor but maybe the food aversions will change that.

I tend to stay away from energy drinks but that’s mainly because I have tachycardia so I can’t really touch a lot of caffeine anyway. Have you tried icy cold water and lemon juice first thing in the morn?

Sorry it says you tried lemon water. What about high energy protein snacks like nuts? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you like peanuts or peanut butter?

Coffee lover here, I cut down to 1 teacup of coffee whilst pregnant. One thing that helps me with maintaining energy especially in the first trimester is making sure I’m getting adequate protein. Seek out hugh protein snacks that you can stomach. Greek yogurt,cheese cubes,nuts,eggs,jerkey and protein bars that don’t have too much sugar. That helps you maintain level energy and not have sugar/caffeine crashes. First trimester tiredness usually goes away by second trimester, just try to rest when you can. Give in and take a nap, your body is working hard. Wishing you the best!

1 Like