England & Wales’s Hidden Gems: Part One (1904-1924)

[name_u]Maurice[/name_u] [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] & [name_f]Thelma[/name_f] [name_f]Irene[/name_f]

2 Likes

[name_f]Rosina[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Vera[/name_f], [name_m]Edmund[/name_m], & [name_m]Ivor[/name_m] are on my current long list!

So I would choose the combinations:

[name_f]Rosina[/name_f] [name_f]Vera[/name_f]
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Ivor[/name_m]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Millicent[/name_f]
[name_m]Ian[/name_m] [name_m]Bertram[/name_m]

:purple_heart:

1 Like

i’d have to go with phillip claude and louisa maud!

phillip (although i prefer it with one l) has drifted on and off my shortlist, and i like claude a lot too! i put it in the middle spot because i prefer phillip by a smidgeon.

louisa is on my shortlist currently, and i like maud a lot too, especially with this spelling. i didn’t intentionally choose it to rhyme with claude, i only just noticed as i was typing this out!

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] so many of these names & a lot of them can work as honour names for my family!

For a son, I would go with [name_m]Percival[/name_m] [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] or [name_u]Sydney[/name_u] [name_u]Howard[/name_u]

But I also have a soft spot for [name_m]Cyril[/name_m] & [name_m]Stephen[/name_m]

For a daughter, I would go with [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_u]Joyce[/name_u] or [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]

I also like [name_f]Irene[/name_f] & [name_f]Enid[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_m]Phillip[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] & [name_f]Eileen[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u]

Thank you so much for making this series, [name_f]Coppelia[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_m]Horace[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] and [name_f]Gladys[/name_f] [name_f]Millicent[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_m]Percival[/name_m] [name_u]Claude[/name_u] and [name_f]Gwendoline[/name_f] [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] (yes, I was thinking of [name_f]Malory[/name_f] [name_m]Towers[/name_m] with the latter there)

1 Like

alec howard + monica bridget

or

ivor brian + caroline mavis

1 Like