Equal Sextuplets Names

As you may or may not be able to tell by the title, I’d like some names for three girls and three boys. Same rules being names that start with the same letter, six-letter names or names from A to F.

You didn’t specify anything, so I just used my current favorite names :stuck_out_tongue:

[name_f]Miah[/name_f] [name_u]Avery[/name_u] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_m]Jake[/name_m] and [name_m]Marshall[/name_m]

My last name is [name_m]Marshall[/name_m].

Seriously? No more replies? I thought you guys were enjoying this… Oh, well…

I’ll give two choices for each letter and gender that I like.

A: [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], [name_u]Abbott[/name_u], [name_u]Abijah[/name_u]
B: [name_u]Bailey[/name_u], [name_f]Bethel[/name_f], [name_m]Baxter[/name_m], [name_m]Bennet[/name_m]
C: [name_f]Callie[/name_f], [name_f]Camila[/name_f], [name_u]Carter[/name_u], [name_u]Carson[/name_u]
D: [name_f]Dalila[/name_f], [name_f]Danica[/name_f], [name_m]Daniel[/name_m], [name_m]Damian[/name_m]
E: Eastyn, [name_f]Elaine[/name_f], [name_m]Elijah[/name_m], [name_m]Edison[/name_m]
F: [name_u]Fallon[/name_u], [name_f]Fianna[/name_f], [name_m]Fabian[/name_m], Fennec

[name_u]Avery[/name_u], [name_m]Brandon[/name_m], [name_m]Charles[/name_m], [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f], [name_f]Elliana[/name_f], [name_f]Flora[/name_f]

Pretty names.

Nice names.