Errors

Thanks, I will keep an eye out and I’d be interested to hear if anyone else is seeing this?

1 Like

Ive always gotten it when I go to edit a comment too quickly (and the system (?) is trying to add the name tags), which isnt an issue, but lately I’ve been getting them when I’m not trying to edit a post so I’m not sure why they’re popping up.
Thank you for checking it out @katinka!!

1 Like

I just got a sad face and a “no notifications found.”

1 Like

This showed up for the first time today. I don’t know if it’s an error, but It’s never happened before. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Do you know roughly what time you saw that @sgsg8?

It was around 7 pm EST.

1 Like

11 posts were split to a new topic: Search function broken

Just got several “Sad face” errors and “no notifications found”

1 Like

Yes, I’ve started to see frequent errors too, starting an hour or so ago. I’ll keep an eye on it and if no improvement in an hour or two, I’ll send a note.

2 Likes

I’m getting those errors too.

@katinka Is the lack of name linking apart of this? None of the names are linked right now unless it is added by the user.

Example: [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

Not a part of it, but it is being worked on now! I’m not really sure what happened there but hopefully there will be a fix soon.

1 Like

Errors and “506 bad gateway”

I’ve been getting error messages since yesterday. There was a time yesterday when the forums weren’t working at all for me, or on any devices in my house.

1 Like

I’ve been getting messages today when I post a reply, edit, or vote on a poll. It says “429 error” whenever I try, and it takes multiple tries until it finally lets me.

Thanks for all the reports. We are aware and the tech team is looking into it.

2 Likes

got a 429 error trying to reach this page, lol

Sometimes refreshing multiple times helps - but only for a short while

I had been experiencing problems all day, but I think they are better now!

1 Like

They came back :slight_smile: