Errors

@may.rose the same thing happened to me! I had to stop using the website because the ads made it completely unusable :confused:

@katinka thank you all for everything!!! super appreciative of all the hard work you guys do! It’s really nice to know that the NB team hears our issues and problems, and actually cares enough to try and fix them! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yes, thank you so much!!

3 Likes

So true. Yes, thank you, @katinka! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I haven’t gotten any today, but a couple of days ago I got an error that said something like “Bad Gateway.” I don’t really remember :joy:

I’ve gotten a few today as well.

The ones I’ve gotten today are multiple “couldn’t load this topic”, “sad face error”, “no notifications”, and “429 too many requests”

2 Likes

I just got a “Too Many Requests” :confused:

There’s been all kinds of errors today, like everyone above has mentioned.

1 Like

Yep, I’ve gotten a lot too now.

Thanks everyone. I’m getting a ton too…

1 Like

How is my own UC private from me, I’d like to know?

2 Likes

OK, just got an update from the tech team. One of our servers is down but is being restored ASAP, this should resolve once that is done.

11 Likes

Thank you, NB team!! [name_u]Haven[/name_u]’t gotten any in a few hours.

2 Likes

for the past few days, this keeps popping up (randomly, not on every post) when I try to comment on posts. after clicking okay, it just keeps popping up until I refresh the page. Not sure why it’s happening, thought I’d post it here!

2 Likes

Thanks, I will keep an eye out and I’d be interested to hear if anyone else is seeing this?

1 Like

Ive always gotten it when I go to edit a comment too quickly (and the system (?) is trying to add the name tags), which isnt an issue, but lately I’ve been getting them when I’m not trying to edit a post so I’m not sure why they’re popping up.
Thank you for checking it out @katinka!!

1 Like

I just got a sad face and a “no notifications found.”

1 Like

This showed up for the first time today. I don’t know if it’s an error, but It’s never happened before. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Do you know roughly what time you saw that @sgsg8?

It was around 7 pm EST.

1 Like