ESC 2022 first names

Since it’s the 2022 ESC final this evening I thought it would be fun to share the first names of all the finalists. They’re in the order as they are going to perform.

1. Czech Republic : [name_f]Dominika[/name_f], [name_m]Casper[/name_m], [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u]
  2. Romania : Andrei-Ionuț
  3. Portugal : [name_f]Mariana[/name_f]
  4. Finland : [name_u]Lauri[/name_u], [name_m]Eero[/name_m], [name_u]Aki[/name_u], [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] “Emppu”
  5. Switzerland : [name_m]Marius[/name_m]
  6. [name_f]France[/name_f] : [name_u]Alexis[/name_u], [name_f]Marine[/name_f], Sterenn, Sterenn
  7. Norway : real identities not public they go by [name_m]Keith[/name_m] and [name_m]Jim[/name_m] on stage
  8. Armenia : [name_f]Roza[/name_f]
  9. [name_f]Italy[/name_f] : [name_m]Alessandro[/name_m], [name_m]Riccardo[/name_m]
  10. Spain : [name_f]Chanel[/name_f]
  11. Netherlands : Stien
  12. Ukraine : Oleh, Ihor, [name_m]Vlad[/name_m], Tymofii, Vitalii, Andrii, [name_m]Oleksandr[/name_m]
  13. [name_u]Germany[/name_u] : [name_m]Malik[/name_m]
  14. Lithuania : [name_f]Monika[/name_f]
  15. Azerbaijan : [name_m]Nadir[/name_m]
  16. Belgium : [name_m]Jérémie[/name_m]
  17. Greece : [name_f]Amanda[/name_f]
  18. [name_f]Iceland[/name_f] : Sigríður, [name_f]Elísabet[/name_f], [name_f]Elín[/name_f]
  19. Moldova : [name_m]Roman[/name_m], [name_m]Mihai[/name_m], Sveatoslav, [name_m]Andrei[/name_m], Valeriu, [name_m]Victor[/name_m], [name_m]Vasile[/name_m], Vitalie
  20. [name_u]Sweden[/name_u] : [name_f]Anna[/name_f]
  21. Australia : [name_u]Sheldon[/name_u]
  22. United [name_m]Kingdom[/name_m] : [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]
  23. Poland : [name_m]Krystian[/name_m]
  24. Serbia : [name_f]Ana[/name_f]
  25. Estonia : [name_m]Stefan[/name_m]
10 Likes

I’ve found my people! Name nerds AND esc fans!! [name_f]My[/name_f] fave of the names have to be [name_f]Chanel[/name_f], [name_f]Roza[/name_f], [name_f]Marine[/name_f] and [name_m]Roman[/name_m], but it’s really nice to see the diversity through europe!

1 Like

Me, too! I am so excited to watch it live! [name_u]Justice[/name_u] for [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] (Ireland), Andromachi (Cyprus), Vladana (Montenegro), Ronela (Albania), and [name_f]Pia[/name_f] [name_u]Maria[/name_u] & [name_u]Luca[/name_u] (LUM!X, Austria), though.

1 Like