Esme & Minerva

See the results of this poll: What do you think of twins Esme & Minerva?

Respondents: 25 (This poll is closed)

• Love it! : 10 (40%)
  • Like it : 11 (44%)
  • It’s ok (NMS) : 3 (12%)
  • Hate it: 1 (4%)

I love it! They are both strong names. I imagine [name_f]Minerva[/name_f] being more serious and focused, and [name_f]Esme[/name_f] being more delicate and artsy.

I love these for twins! Nice!!
Would you consider swapping who gets Eilhoise and who gets [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f]? Only reason I ask is [name_f]Iris[/name_f] sounds quite similar to Eilhoise, whereas the softness of Eilhoise would balance [name_u]Winter[/name_u] out nicely.

@esita that definitely sounds better. I’m still fiddling with the order of the middles. The hard part is making sure both girls get an even “spread” of both sides and we want both girls to have an Irish middle. I’d love to know your thoughts, though:

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] - DHs grandmother

[name_u]Winter[/name_u] - we got married in [name_u]Winter[/name_u]
[name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] - my mother + Irish

I love the names, they are perfect!!

They are both very magical! Although not my style they are very pretty and they compliment each other nicely. @esita has a point about the middles and that is the only thing I would change but for the most part I really like them.

I LOOOOOVE [name_f]Minerva[/name_f]! You are the only person I have seen on here even contemplating it, let alone using it. Yay yay for you!

I would love to use it in the future but I’m in danger of ending up with a full set of goddess daughters since I also like [name_f]Gaia[/name_f], [name_f]Clio[/name_f], [name_u]Hero[/name_u], [name_f]Hestia[/name_f] etc etc etc. :confused:

Gorgeous names!! :slight_smile: I love [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f] & [name_f]Eilish[/name_f]/Eilhoise!