Ethan, Asher, or Jacob?

We are going with [name_u]Levi[/name_u] for the middle name and already have a son named [name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]. Should we name our 2nd son [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] [name_u]Levi[/name_u], [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Levi[/name_u], or [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_u]Levi[/name_u]?

Well, my favorite is [name_m]Ethan[/name_m], but I think it’s too close to [name_u]Evan[/name_u]. [name_u]Evan[/name_u] and [name_u]Asher[/name_u] would be very handsome!

2 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Levi[/name_u]. So cute!!! :heart:

1 Like

Asher [name_u]Levi[/name_u].

1 Like

I would say either [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Levi[/name_u] or [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_u]Levi[/name_u]!

1 Like

Another vote for [name_u]Asher[/name_u]!
I agree [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] is too close to [name_u]Evan[/name_u]

1 Like

I think [name_u]Evan[/name_u] & [name_u]Asher[/name_u] sound great together.

1 Like

Jacob [name_u]Levi[/name_u] is my favorite, followed by [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] [name_u]Levi[/name_u].

Asher is my favourite. Then [name_m]Jacob[/name_m]. I think [name_u]Evan[/name_u] and [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] are a bit too similar

1 Like

Another vote for [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Levi[/name_u] over here.

I agree with [name_u]Evan[/name_u] and [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] being very similar especially with them starting with ‘E’, both ending in ‘an’ and being two syllables

Asher [name_u]Levi[/name_u] sounds fabulous

Asher [name_u]Levi[/name_u] gets my vote!!

I prefer [name_u]Asher[/name_u] but i think [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] sounds better with [name_u]Evan[/name_u]!

Asher is less common, so I’d go with that. Great Biblical choices, can’t go wrong~!

I vote for [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Levi[/name_u].

Jacob [name_u]Levi[/name_u] flows beautifully! I really like this name. It’s very handsome.

I would avoid [name_m]Ethan[/name_m], it’s very similar to [name_u]Evan[/name_u]! I prefer [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] over [name_u]Asher[/name_u], and [name_u]Evan[/name_u] and [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] sounds pretty nice together.

Ethan!

Asher [name_u]Levi[/name_u] for me! He’s super handsome.

I love [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] too, but prefer him as a middle, and I think [name_u]Evan[/name_u] and [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] are a bit too similar for me. [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Levi[/name_u] is fantastic, and I love [name_u]Asher[/name_u] and [name_u]Evan[/name_u] together!

Agree with all than [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] and [name_u]Evan[/name_u] are too close. [name_m]Can[/name_m]’t go wrong with [name_u]Asher[/name_u] or [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] but I do lean towards [name_u]Asher[/name_u]! Good luck!