Ethan Graham

First post, sorry if there’s been a million other topics about this name :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess my concern is mostly for the name [name]Ethan[/name]. What do you all think?

I like the name but I feel kind of bad naming my child something so trendy. As a [name]Megan[/name], I know how annoying it is to know 15 other people with the same name.

The combo is quite handsome. Despite the fact that [name]Ethan[/name] is very popular (#3 I think) I have never met a young child with the name. I would suggest looking at the name mapper on babynamewizard.com to see how popular [name]Ethan[/name] is in your state. I wouldnt use a name in the top 10, but that is just me. I have a nephew named [name]Jacob[/name], the popularity has really never been a problem.
Others you might like:
[name]Elliott[/name] [name]Graham[/name]
[name]Emmett[/name] [name]Graham[/name]
[name]Everett[/name] [name]Graham[/name]
[name]Evan[/name] [name]Graham[/name]
[name]Euan[/name] [name]Graham[/name]
[name]Edison[/name] [name]Graham[/name]
[name]Ezra[/name] [name]Graham[/name]

Thanks for the website it seems very helpful :slight_smile:

Those are some nice suggestions, I think a few are alright but I’m soo picky about names it’s almost like I feel his name has to be something I instantly fall in love with, when in reality I’m sure it doesn’t normally work out that way.

I live in [name]Florida[/name], and according to that website [name]Ethan[/name] is #11 here so I guess that isn’t too horrible compared to some other states.

Too bad I’m one of those people that’s liked a few names for a couple years and now they’re all becoming quite popular ([name]Owen[/name], [name]Carson[/name], [name]Ethan[/name]) Oh well.