Ethan, James, or William

What name do you think sounds best with the last name Drennan?

[name]Ethan[/name] Drennan
[name]James[/name] Drennan
[name]William[/name] Drennan

[name]William[/name] Drennan sound very nice and very handsome. It also sounds sort of…dashing (like a sailor or something) and I love it! [name]James[/name] would be my number 2.

1. [name]James[/name]
  2. [name]William[/name]
  3. [name]Ethan[/name]

Though I think they all sound fine. [name]Ethan[/name] and Drennan repeat endings, though, but it doesn’t sound awful or anything. [name]Just[/name] a little repetitive.

[name]Ethan[/name] all the way I would have used it but my sister in law named her son [name]Ethan[/name].

I think [name]James[/name] sounds best with Drennan, [name]William[/name] second.

I like [name]James[/name] Drennan best. Next [name]William[/name]. I find [name]Ethan[/name] Drennan too repetitive.

[name]William[/name] Drennan
[name]James[/name] Drennan
[name]Ethan[/name] Drennan

All are nice options, but I love the sound of [name]William[/name] more. [name]James[/name] is pretty close to matching [name]William[/name].

I think [name]James[/name] sounds a tad better with your last name. But I like [name]William[/name] best from all 3 names.

[name]Ethan[/name] is my personal favorite of the 3 names you’ve listed, but I think [name]James[/name] sounds best with last name Drennan.

I like the sound of [name]James[/name] with Drennan. If you are planning on using nn I like [name]Jim[/name] or [name]Jimmy[/name] with Drennan too. Although, [name]Will[/name] Drennan is very dashing as dantea mentioned and as nn go it would be my fave of the three.

[name]William[/name] Drennan is gorgeous! <3 James would be my second choice, because he could have the initials JD <3

[name]James[/name] sounds the best with your surname Drennan.

1. [name]James[/name]
  2. [name]William[/name]
  3. [name]Ethan[/name] - I find the -an -an endings in both names too rhymey and repetitive.

I love [name]James[/name] Drennan - sounds so sophisticated, handsome and wonderful. [name]William[/name] is lovely too.

1. [name]William[/name]
  2. [name]James[/name]
  3. [name]Ethan[/name]
  1. [name]James[/name] Drennan
  2. [name]William[/name] Drennan
  3. [name]Ethan[/name] Drennan

[name]James[/name] Drennan - so handsome!

[name]James[/name] Drennan is a winner’s name.

[name]William[/name] would be my second choice, because [name]Will[/name] Drennan sounds like a movie star.

Ditto.

As a whole name [name]James[/name] Drennan sounds best but for nns [name]Will[/name] Drennan is my favorite.