Etta?

Posted this in another forum. Thought I would get more specific with “girls names”.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] the name [name_f]Etta[/name_f]. I was wondering what the general consensus is for this particular name. I like [name_f]Iris[/name_f], too and feel like that’s prettier. [name_f]Etta[/name_f] is obviously less common. Thoughts?

I love [name_f]Etta[/name_f]…I met the sweetest toddler named [name_f]Etta[/name_f] and she made me love it even more!

I also quite like it as a short form for [name_f]Scarlet[/name_f] (I tend to prefer longer names with shorter nicknames).

I do also like [name_f]Iris[/name_f] but I personally prefer [name_f]Etta[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Etta[/name_f], but i [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f]!

I love [name_f]Etta[/name_f], but always thought it lacked something? I’ve never been a fan of [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] or [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] which would be full names for [name_f]Etta[/name_f]… But I really like [name_f]Etta[/name_f]. I wouldn’t use it myself, but I would love to see it on another little person.