Etta

I’ve recently been crushing on the name [name_f]Etta[/name_f]! I know it’s a diminutive of [name_m]Henry[/name_m]/[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f], but I would love for it to be a nickname of another name aside from [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f]. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you know of names that would connect me with [name_f]Etta[/name_f]? What are your thoughts on [name_f]Etta[/name_f] as a full name/nickname?

I’ve heard it for [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] for sure.

There are loads of great [name_f]Etta[/name_f] names. I love [name_f]Etta[/name_f]!
[name_f]Arietta[/name_f]
[name_f]Odette[/name_f]/[name_f]Odetta[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_f]Marietta[/name_f]
[name_f]Antoinette[/name_f]
[name_f]Amoret[/name_f]
[name_f]Lunette[/name_f]
[name_f]Lisette[/name_f]
[name_f]Cosette[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliet/name_f
[name_f]Fiammetta[/name_f]
[name_f]Musette[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgette[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Etta[/name_f] and I’d use it as a stand alone name. I do like [name_f]Arietta[/name_f] though.

I think [name_f]Violette[/name_f] or [name_f]Violetta[/name_f] is pretty.

I love [name_f]Etta[/name_f] on its own. But… [name_f]Loretta[/name_f], [name_f]Coretta[/name_f], [name_f]Violetta[/name_f], [name_f]Elisabetta[/name_f], [name_f]Aletta[/name_f] all work.

I think that you could use it as a standalone name! [name_f]Etta[/name_f] as itself is nice.

Thanks for bringing up [name_f]Aletta[/name_f] and [name_f]Loretta[/name_f]! My pref. would be [name_f]Lauretta[/name_f], but all beautiful names.

[name_f]Etta[/name_f] is very pretty and could definitely work as a standalone name. As a nn, I like it for the name [name_f]Elisabetta[/name_f].

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it! It’s a sweet vintage gem. I would use it as a full name

One of my favorite names is [name_f]Elisabetta[/name_f], and I think [name_f]Etta[/name_f] is a great nickname for it.