Eudora

Anyone else love this name? I think it’s adorable. Reminds me of a spunky old lady-which I happen to love. Are there any other fans of this clunky name?

I love [name]Eudora[/name], too, but probably wouldn’t actually use it - it’s one I would love to see on someone else’s baby.

Yes yes a million times yes. Huge [name]Eudora[/name] Welty fan, and I think the name is completely delightful.

I’ve never liked [name]Eudora[/name], but I’ve loved the similar Eudoxia (which no one could ever understand why). So I get it, I just happen to think the only EU names that would go over well are [name]Eulalia[/name] and [name]Eulalie[/name].

I love the -dora ending, but the Eu- beginning is not my taste at all. I’m sure that if I saw it on a sweet girl or elderly woman it could grow on me.

I don’t mind it. It could definitely grow on me. Unfortunately it does remind me of the word euphoria. :confused:

I love [name]Eudora[/name]! I’d only use it as a mn because I hate the nn [name]Dora[/name] and would be livid if my little [name]Eudora[/name] was called [name]Dora[/name] all the time.

I agree with flick, I would love to see it used. I picture a young woman in her twenties with a short blonde bob, big doe eyes, and coral stained lips. She wears long billowing white dresses and dances in the rain.

I like it and think it’s usable.