Eugenie Kate?

what do you guys think of [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]?

3 Likes

This is a combo I’ve posted a lot recently, so it goes without saying I adore it :blush:

It’s upper crust & very pretty. One of my closest friends is a [name_f]Eugénie[/name_f]. Whether would say to choose, depends on length and pace of last name.

Are you pronouncing YOO-zhay-nee or Yoo-ZHAY-nee? (My friend is the second)

I adore [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f]. [name_f]Kate[/name_f] isn’t a MN I’d pair with it but it works beautifully :blush:

[name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] is adorable, I slightly prefer [name_f]Eugenia[/name_f] though

[name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] feels dated to me and [name_f]Kate[/name_f] feels overused 2000s so it’s a bit of a mismatched mash up for me.

I like the sounds and style and think it flows well - but [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] the associations with the meaning of [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] put me off a bit

[name_f]Love[/name_f] [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f]! [name_f]Kate[/name_f] works with her but I feel like I’d like something less… pointy? [name_m]Just[/name_m] visually it doesn’t feel quite right. The flow is great and I like both names, I think I just want something softer with [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f], maybe like [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] or [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] Claire/Clara… even [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f]?

I think it’s gorgeous!

I like it! I did immediately think of both royal family members though, not sure if that’s that would bother you!

I have an immediate “eugenics” association. Possibly a US thing? I know its more used in the UK. But i couldnt use it.

Agree

I LOVE [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f]!
[name_f]Kate[/name_f] is a classy name but has become such a filler middle name in US. If it has family significance or another important meaning for you, by all means, use it. Otherwise, [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] deserves more attention for the whole combo, imho.

I often like to mix time periods and styles; some names work well that way.
However, [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] needs something similar to it for my taste.
Like [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_f]Mae[/name_f], [name_f]Maud[/name_f], [name_f]Constance[/name_f], [name_f]Faye[/name_f], [name_f]Bell[/name_f], [name_f]Corinne[/name_f]