European-feeling "A" names?

I’ve sort of been stuck on [name_u]Auguste[/name_u] and [name_m]Alexandre[/name_m] as middles for [name_m]Jack[/name_m] lately (which stubbornly just can’t get a combo to click for me, le sigh), which, I’ve realized, I more like the idea of than in actuality. I like the way [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Alexandre[/name_m] and [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Auguste[/name_u] feel (or even [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] or [name_u]August[/name_u], but [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Alexandre[/name_m]/[name_u]Auguste[/name_u] feel more “me” lately), and I like the European feel of them, but I’m not wowed enough to really want to use them. (Plus, I’ve used [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] elsewhere.)

So I’m wondering if there are other “A” names that feel a bit European that might work nicely with [name_m]Jack[/name_m]? I’ve already thought of [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Andreas[/name_m], but it’s not wowing me, and I’ve got that paired up elsewhere, too. [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Aramis[/name_m], perhaps? Or [name_m]Jack[/name_m] Antonin?

I’ve got a small handful of [name_m]Jack[/name_m] combos I like and have been toying with ([name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m], [name_m]Jack[/name_m] Kekoa, [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Mathieu[/name_m], [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Gulliver[/name_m], [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Christian[/name_m], [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Absalom[/name_m], and [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]), but I’m liking the idea of an “A” name a bit more, so I figured I’d see if anyone had any better thoughts than me.

Thanks, Berries!

I like [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Alexandre[/name_m]! [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Andreas[/name_m] is really cool, too!!!

A favorite European A-name of mine is [name_m]Antonio[/name_m]…idk if it’s your style or not, but it came to mind:)

I really like [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Alexandre[/name_m] and [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Andreas[/name_m]! [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Auguste[/name_u] is nice too.

Some ideas:
[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Alasdair[/name_m] / [name_m]Alastair[/name_m], [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Aurelian[/name_m] / Aurélien, [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Adrian[/name_m] / [name_u]Adrien[/name_u] / [name_m]Adriano[/name_m], [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Alexis[/name_u], [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Ariel[/name_u], [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Augustin[/name_m] / [name_m]Augustine[/name_m], [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Angelo[/name_m], [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Aurelio[/name_m], [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Anton[/name_m], [name_m]Jack[/name_m] André, [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m], & [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Alessio[/name_m].

[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]/[name_m]Artur[/name_m]? [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_f]Aleksey[/name_f]? [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Albert[/name_m]?

I like [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Augustin[/name_m].

[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Alphonse[/name_m]
[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Avraham[/name_m]
[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Arnauld[/name_m]
[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Achilles[/name_m]
[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Archimedes[/name_m] (not really European, but I like it!)

[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Arminio[/name_m]
[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Alverio[/name_m]
[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Ali[/name_u]ásar
[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Alipio[/name_m]
[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Alonso[/name_m]

[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Antoine[/name_u]! I adore [name_u]Antoine[/name_u], but I’m not sure that has the flow you’re looking for either. I do love the name tho.

[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Argo[/name_m] or [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]? Those names make me think Northern European

[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Alessandro[/name_m] maybe?

[name_m]Aurelius[/name_m]
[name_m]Adriel[/name_m]
[name_u]Alexius[/name_u]
[name_m]Abram[/name_m]
[name_m]Amias[/name_m]
[name_m]Alvin[/name_m]
[name_m]Alfred[/name_m]
[name_m]Armand[/name_m]
[name_m]Aloysius[/name_m]

Thanks, everyone!

A lot of great suggestions, although these five were what appealed to me the most:

[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Albert[/name_m]
[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Aloysius[/name_m]
[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Angelo[/name_m]
[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Armand[/name_m]
[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Artur[/name_m]/[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]

I’m also sort of wondering at [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Algernon[/name_m] now, due to my unwavering love of The Importance of Being [name_m]Earnest[/name_m]… not sure if I actually like [name_m]Algernon[/name_m], or just the ties to the play, the “A” name after [name_m]Jack[/name_m], and how silly [name_m]Algernon[/name_m] Moncrieff is…

I’ll happily accept any other suggestions you all might have!

I really like [name_m]Armand[/name_m], [name_u]Antoine[/name_u] and [name_m]Arnaud[/name_m] with [name_m]Jack[/name_m].

[name_m]Jack[/name_m] André
[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Alexis[/name_u]
[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Alain[/name_m]

European names A names, as somebody from (various) European countries and living in Europe I should manage to come up with something. But - tbh - I think many European names are also pretty common in America? So that might be a bit of a hit/miss thing… anyhow: Antonin reminds me personally of Scalia, not my favourite association.

what about Jack Anton/Anthony?
Or (other a names, most from my personal list and some were probably already mentioned, sorry! Some are also the same name from different languages)

Jack Axel
Jack Anatole
Jack Alastair
Jack Arik
Jack Ariel
Jack Akim
Jack Aleksey
Jack Anatoly
Jack Arcadios
Jack Archimedes
Jack Adrian
Jack Albert
Jack Alfred
Jack André
Jack Anders
Jack Ajax
Jack ”ndaras
Jack Adalberto
Jack Agapito
Jack Alcide
Jack Ale
Jack Annunziato
Jack Antonio
Jack Aurelio
Jack Amadeo
Jack Armando
Jack Amerigo
Jack Angelo
Jack Angus
Jack Arran
Jack Aeneas
Jack Ares
Jack Arthur
Jack Aidan
Jack Alastair
Jack Alan

[name_m]How[/name_m] about

[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Augusto[/name_m]
[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Alvaro[/name_m]
[name_m]Jack[/name_m] Acacio
[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Arturo[/name_m]
[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Antero[/name_m]
[name_m]Jack[/name_m] Antenor

@leonina - I really like [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Anders[/name_m] and [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Aidan[/name_u], thank you! I’m adding them to the maybe list. :stuck_out_tongue: I am always very odd about [name_m]Anders[/name_m], because I always want to say it like the American prn. of [name_m]Anderson[/name_m], but I know it’s not. le sigh. [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Anders[/name_m] is pretty cool, though!