Eva June as a combo first name...?

I can literally count by hours now until my induction on [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] morning, and we don’t have a name. YIKES! For someone who has a hard time deciding on dinner, that is scary. I’m working now on the final list - which I am trying REALLY hard not to look at as second place, but as first place mutual considerations. [name_f]Eva[/name_f] has been lingering on the list for awhile, with [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] as the possible long form. Sibling: [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Emmerson[/name_m]

However, at a berry’s suggestion, I’ve begun considering a combo first name - [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] - and husband likes it! What do you think? Is it usable or should we wipe from the list? Middle name will probably be [name_u]Noel[/name_u]. [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_u]Noel[/name_u]/[name_f]Noelle[/name_f] or [name_f]Annelise[/name_f].

[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is absolutely gorgeous. I love it! I think it goes really well with [name_u]Noah[/name_u] as well.
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Annelise[/name_f] is the combo I would go for, as I feel that [name_u]Noel/name_u is a bit too close to [name_u]Noah[/name_u].
Another option would be to name her [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] with [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] as a nickname.
Best of luck! I really do love [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u].

[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] definitely works! [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] are so sweet together!
I like jem’s suggestion of [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] nn [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]. I also prefer [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] to [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_u]Noel[/name_u]/[name_f]Noelle[/name_f] as I feel that it is a bit too close to [name_u]Noah[/name_u].
Good luck!

[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] is beautiful !! [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] & [name_u]Noah[/name_u] are adorable together .

I also like the pp suggestion of [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] nn [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] .

Best wishes :slight_smile:

It’s really cute! We all our little girl [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] sometimes so I know the beauty ( but the hassle too) of double first names.

I’ve said it before- [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] is my fav name! Would love to have been able to use it!

I rented [name_f]Nanny[/name_f] [name_m]McPhee[/name_m] tonight to get used to hearing the name and react. Although we won’t be hearing it in a lovely english accent, we both found it very pretty!

I like [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] as a double first name.
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Annelise[/name_f] would be my pick
Or
[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] nn [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]

Now he said he wants it for a double middle name… i’m going to have to start being the angry pregnant wife i think…

Is he thinking something like [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]? I think that is rather elegant. You could still use [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] as a nn.

[name_m]Ah[/name_m] exciting times!

I love [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] but as a first name middle name combination not as a double barrel name. I think [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]/[name_u]Noel[/name_u] is slightly too much and feels like a clash of seasons [name_u]June[/name_u] being summery and fresh whereas [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]/[name_u]Noel[/name_u] feels very crisp and wintry. Thus together it just feels really strange and clashing!! Also the flow is weird. [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] works better flow wise. I think [name_f]Annelise[/name_f] works better as a middle name for [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] as there isn’t any clashing imagery. [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] Annelies still has a bad flow I would prefer [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Annelise[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]. I also prefer the spelling Annelies. Still the best combination on the drawing board is simply [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u], but [name_f]Eva[/name_f] as a first name and [name_u]June[/name_u] as a middle name. [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] just feels so fresh, feminine and has a gorgeous bluesy feel.

I didn’t even think of the season clash! Good point! :slight_smile:

I think it’s cute but I’d prefer [name_u]June[/name_u] as the middle name instead of part of the first. I am not a huge fan of the two name first names, unless they are 1 word which I don’t think would work here. But I’d say stick with your gut! Maybe the hubby’s idea of the double middle name will make both of you happy?! Good luck tomorrow!!!