Eva Luna? Evaluna? EvaLuna?

hello berries,

DH and I are considering having a fourth baby. We have some boy contenders but our girls list seem stale. Our other children are [name]Lila[/name] (lee lah), Miro (mih row) and [name]Paloma[/name]. I have always loved the name [name]Luna[/name] but feel it’s way too close to [name]Lila[/name]. I also like [name]Eva[/name], with a soft e like [name]Eva[/name] langoria. I like [name]Isabel[/name] allende’s book [name]Eva[/name] [name]Luna[/name] and am wondering does it work for my potential child? I am considering putting the names together like evaluna or EvaLuna as I don’t want her to be called only [name]Eva[/name]. What do u think?
Ps I know it’s the name of a novela and am ok with that

When I see/say [name]Eva[/name] [name]Luna[/name]/Evaluna I just want to say [name]Evelina[/name].

I think [name]Evalina[/name]'s way better, but I like the meaning behind [name]Eva[/name] [name]Luna[/name]. Naming her that though will result in her correcting people her whole life. And that’s enough to make anyone dislike their name. And what if she ends up reading the book and hating it? That’ll add to her dislike of the name too.
Think in terms of how it might annoy/hinder her, and not so much about how you like it/want to use [name]Luna[/name]. I think it’s too much hassle personally. It’s a beautiful idea for sure, but there are some potential issues with it imo.

I think [name]Evelina[/name] is a great suggestion! I also really like the pairing of [name]Eva[/name]-[name]Luna[/name], though, and think it would be a great double-name. She could go by [name]Evie[/name], [name]Eva[/name], [name]Luna[/name], [name]Lu[/name]/[name]Lulu[/name]/[name]Lula[/name]/[name]Evie[/name]-[name]Lou[/name], etc. for short, too.

Good luck!

[name]How[/name] about [name]Evelina[/name] [name]Luna[/name]? I think that actually has a nice flow! :slight_smile:

Thank you berrys. I love [name]Evelina[/name] but i cannot use it as one of my daughters middle names is [name]Aveline[/name].