Evan

what do you think of [name_u]Evan[/name_u]?

considering [name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] and [name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_u]Harbor[/name_u]

sister is [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Monet[/name_f] (lie-lah)

Omg, I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] for you! Also, [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Monet[/name_f] is absolutely gorgeous!

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_u]Evan[/name_u]. It’s soft and charming, traditional, formal but friendly. I prefer [name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] with [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Monet[/name_f], but [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_u]Harbor[/name_u] is also stunning.

Oh [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Monet[/name_f] and [name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] go perfectly together!

[name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] is amazing! I love [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Monet[/name_f] too

thank you all so much!

I do prefer [name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] so I’m happy you all like it. and thank you for the compliments on my daughters name too :slight_smile:

I love [name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] for you. [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Monet[/name_f] is such a sweet name and [name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] goes with it wonderfully, they sound like perfect siblings.

I’ve liked [name_u]Evan[/name_u] since I was a child. [name_u]Evan[/name_u] goes well with [name_f]Lila[/name_f]. [name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] is very handsome.

[name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] is just lovely! [name_u]Evan[/name_u] goes lovely with [name_f]Lila[/name_f] :slight_smile:

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_u]Evan[/name_u] in general and [name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] is so handsome! [name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_f]Monet[/name_f] is lovely, too.