Evangeline Fay

We welcomed little [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Fay[/name_f] (nickname [name_f]Evie[/name_f] or [name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Fay[/name_f]) into the world on [name_u]December[/name_u] 3rd- a festive name fitting for a baby born during advent! She joins her older sister, [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f].

We love the meaning of [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] (bearer of good news- don’t we all need some good news this year!), as well as the fact that the name contains the word “angel.” I have always loved angels and angel imagery, and I have a collection of angel ornaments that I plan to give to her one day.

We also love [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]’s many nickname possibilities. While we plan to use [name_f]Evie[/name_f] primarily, I’m also partial to Jellie and Jelly [name_u]Bean[/name_u] as pet names.

Fay is my mother’s middle name and was selected to honor her. We also love the vintage feel to [name_f]Fay[/name_f] and the fact that it is short and provides some balance to the longer [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f].

Thank you to everyone who helped with the decision along the way! Definitely got some great feedback and naming advice here.

35 Likes

Congratulations! What a lovely name.

Congratulations! A very fitting name for a lovely baby girl. I love the name [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] for all the same reasons you do and it goes wonderfully with [name_f]Fay[/name_f], even better to know that it has an honor related to it.

Iris and [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] are a perfect set.

I love her name! Congratulations :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball:

Lovely name. Congrats

Congratulations! What a beautiful name! I love the meaning behind it, as well as the sweet nicknames. [name_f]Iris[/name_f] & [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] are perfection together!

Congratulations, I LOVE [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]!

Such a beautiful name! Congratulations :confetti_ball:

Stunning name choice, congratulations!

Congratulations! That is such a gorgeous name! What a perfect choice :grinning:

She has a lovely name! And the meaning behind her name is beautiful.

Congratulations! What a lovely name.

Iris and [name_f]Evie[/name_f] are so adorable together. Congratulations!

Congrats! What an incredibly lovely name.

What a beautiful name! Congratulations!

Congratulations, what a beautiful choice!

Congrats! That’s such a pretty name!

Congratulations!

Evangeline [name_f]Fay[/name_f] is such a swoon worthy combination it’s beautiful and elegant. Very swoon worthy :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Just gorgeous x

Gorgeous name. Congratulations!