Evangeline Mabel Wren

Think I can Finally rest and order that personalized blanket!

[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u], she will go by [name_f]Evie[/name_f]
([name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] is pronounced with -[name_u]Lynn[/name_u] ending
[name_f]Evie[/name_f] is pronounced EE-Vee)

This has been by far the most difficult naming process for me! Yikes! But I’m so glad how it turned out!

We were set on [name_f]Iris[/name_f]. [name_m]Even[/name_m] did a name reveal which was super fun. But then my father died, and wanted something to honor that side of the family for him. My cousin helped me dig into our ancestry, and found a few Mabels, which was one of my favorites anyway. So we announced the baby as [name_f]Mabel[/name_f], to honor my father’s passing.

I was fully satisfied with the name. Wasn’t going to touch it, when Boom. It was like the baby said, No, I’m [name_f]Evie[/name_f]!

So I had to reconfigure it all over again. [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] has probably been the most difficult name to match a second middle name to, for me anyway. Nothing seemed right.
Until I thought of [name_u]Wren[/name_u].
But that’s what I go by (short for [name_f]Karen[/name_f])
But it’s perfect. It’s exactly what I’m looking for. Super happy!
Now I can Rest and focus on getting ready for baby to come!

What do you guys think, do you love it as much as I do?

I think that it is beautiful :slight_smile:

Aw thanks you!

Fabulous name! You’ve managed to use three names, and have [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] in there, and [name_f]Mabel[/name_f], without it seeming overdone. Kudos!

It’s gorgeous! I say go for it. It is a very versatile name that will age well. I love the nn [name_f]Evie[/name_f] so sweet.

Thank you! If I couldn’t figure it out when I did, I wouldn’t driven all my close family and friends insane. Lol

Thank you! I hope she will love her name.

It’s honestly perfect! I love [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f], she comes and goes from my top 10, I love the simple [name_f]Eve[/name_f] but find her hard to make combos with. And your middles, [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] & [name_u]Wren[/name_u], are lovely. I love them both on their own and together. Congrats on finding the name!

Thank you so much! [name_f]Glad[/name_f] you love it too!

So gorgeous!

Thank you, Southern maple! :slight_smile: