Evangeline

WDYTO the name [name]Evangeline[/name] (ending pronounced leen)? I’m trying to pick a name for our daughter who I am due to have in 10 weeks. We have had a hard time deciding but right now we’re leaning toward [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Hope[/name]. [name]Just[/name] wondering what other people think of it.

[name]Lovely[/name]!

I really like it! It’s definitely a heavy load, but it’s quite pretty and has many nicknames to it. I also like the short and sweet mn of [name]Hope[/name].

I love it but them I am biased considering that I have a little [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Hope[/name] “[name]Evie[/name]” but we pron it with the lyn ending. I had never heard the leen ending at the time. I love both btw.

[name]Love[/name] it! I don’t think it is too heavy at all, although I am not a fan of light frilly girl names, either. [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Hope[/name] is really pretty – I think [name]Hope[/name] compliments [name]Evangeline[/name] very well!

I think its very sweet! You could call her [name]Evan[/name] which I think is super spunky and cute on a little girl!

One of my fave names for a girl is [name]Evangeline[/name]. It’s lovely and you can call her [name]Evie[/name] too! Great choice!

Thank you!!! :slight_smile:

[name]Evangeline[/name] is a GORGEOUS name!!! Go for it!