Eve and Isabella?

Hi again!
You may have seen me posting a previous thread about [name_f]Eve[/name_f] vs [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], and while I have decided that [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] would be my future baby girl’s names, it has had me wondering about sibling names.
Already got a boys name, [name_u]Jude[/name_u] FamilySurname, but was wondering about [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], nn [name_f]Bella[/name_f], for a potential sister? What worries me that is [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] is so long compared to [name_f]Eve[/name_f] and that it might not “go” because of that. I also like [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f], but I don’t love it like [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]. Middle name will likely be [name_f]Joy[/name_f] or [name_f]Mae[/name_f] (family names), so the whole name won’t be that long. Other names being considered are [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f], and maybe [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]. I’m not that concerned about popularity, as it is unlikely she’d meet many more Bellas in our area.
So, Berries, thoughts?

1 Like

I think those fit well! They both seem classically feminine; the length isn’t a concern.

1 Like

Hi there.

I don’t think that [name_f]Eve[/name_f] & [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] clash or anything. Sure, [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] is a lot longer. But they’re both beautiful, smart feminine classic. And I just love the sweetness of [name_f]Bella[/name_f]. [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] is beautiful, but I think that this goes less w/Eve since there’d be so many 'v’s. [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] is exotic, but fits nicely none the less. And I love [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]. I think it fits fine. But honestly do like [name_f]Eve[/name_f] & [name_f]Bella[/name_f] the best. :slight_smile:

1 Like

They definitely work together!

I think they’re nice together but def read a little long and short. [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] nn [name_f]Eve[/name_f] might make it work better. Or maybe the [name_f]Isabela[/name_f] spelling… either way, I like them apart and as sisters

1 Like