Eve and Ivy

We have decided that our first DD will be [name]Madeleine[/name] with the possibility of [name]Leni[/name] as a nickname. The only other girls names we agree on are [name]Eve[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name] but since they are both short i just don’t think they go with [name]Madeleine[/name] .

[name]Do[/name] you think it would be ok to have a [name]Madeleine[/name] and [name]Eve[/name]/[name]Ivy[/name]?
If not do you have any other suggestions? (don’t like [name]Evangeline[/name] or [name]Evelyn[/name])

zoe

I would probably do it. I love both [name]Eve[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name], so my perception might different if I was not enamored with these names. I tentatively decided on using [name]Susannah[/name] and [name]Eva[/name]/[name]Eve[/name] for future (wished-for) daughters. I believe that [name]Eve[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name] (two underused names) have just as much high-quality name material condensed in their three letters as [name]Madeleine[/name]. Therefore, I do not perceive any inequality in the names.

I think that [name]Madeleine[/name] and [name]Eve[/name]/[name]Ivy[/name] is totally fine. I love all three of these names. I don’t think the length matters that much either, as they are all classic and beautiful names and I think they sound lovely together.

I love [name]Eve[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name], especially [name]Ivy[/name] but I think [name]Madeleine[/name] and [name]Evenie[/name] would make a fantastic sibset :slight_smile: [name]Both[/name] French and feminine with the right amount of strength too. :slight_smile:

Thanks, i’m still not sure but from hearing you all say positive things i think i might come round to the idea.

I love those names! Go with it!