Eve, Esther? What’s your favorite?

Pick three names to make a sister Sibset ” Please say why you chose which names to go together and why you like or don’t like them!

1. [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Gali[/name_f] (gah-lee)
  2. [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Adela[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Lenora[/name_f]
  5. [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Nechama[/name_f] (neh-hah-mah)
  6. [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_u]Mirren[/name_u]
  7. [name_u]Mirren[/name_u] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]
  8. [name_u]Mirren[/name_u] [name_f]Chaya[/name_f] (hy-yah)
  9. [name_f]Ida[/name_f] Gefen (geh/fen)
  10. [name_f]Judith[/name_f] [name_u]Love[/name_u]
  11. [name_f]Judith[/name_f] [name_f]Winsome[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]
  12. [name_f]Frida[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
  13. [name_f]Nell[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f]
  14. [name_f]Leni[/name_f] [name_f]Chaya[/name_f] (len-nee)

If you have any other name suggestions/Sibset suggestions based off of these I would love to hear them ”

[name_f]Nell[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f], [name_f]Frida[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]

All the firsts have a tough but gentle vibe and the middles feel classic and polished. They’re also my faves from the list!

I’d also suggest [name_f]Leni[/name_f] [name_f]Chaya[/name_f], [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Nechama[/name_f] and [name_f]Ida[/name_f] Gefen together! Short sweet firsts with Hebrew middles

[name_f]Eve[/name_f], [name_f]Ida[/name_f], and [name_f]Nell[/name_f] would make an amazing sibset.
[name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Ida[/name_f] Gefen
[name_f]Nell[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f]

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Adela[/name_f], [name_f]Ida[/name_f] Gefen and [name_f]Leni[/name_f] [name_f]Chaya[/name_f]

I always put more weight on the first names for sibsets, [name_f]Eve[/name_f], [name_f]Ida[/name_f] and [name_f]Leni[/name_f] are so sweet! All strong, feminine and have similar length.
I love [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Lenora[/name_f] but not with sister [name_f]Leni[/name_f], [name_f]Adela[/name_f] was my second choice (great flow)
[name_f]Leni[/name_f] is my favourite of your names. [name_f]Leni[/name_f] [name_f]Winsome[/name_f], [name_f]Leni[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and [name_f]Leni[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] would ne lovely combos

Including the middles, as they are, [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Adela[/name_f], [name_f]Frida[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] & [name_f]Nell[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] is definitely my favourite set, as all three firsts, all three middles, as well as the combos as a whole, are of a similar style and flow really well together.

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] - Beautiful and really rolls off the tongue.
[name_f]Nell[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] - [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Nell[/name_f] with [name_f]Eve[/name_f], so fashionable. And [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] is really underused.
[name_f]Ida[/name_f] Gefen - [name_f]Eve[/name_f], [name_f]Nell[/name_f] and [name_f]Ida[/name_f] together feel really cool and stylish. I adore [name_f]Ida[/name_f] and think it really completes the sibset. Gefen is not my style but I don’t mind it. If I could pick another middle name I’d go for [name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Lenore[/name_f].

[name_f]Frida[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], and [name_f]Judith[/name_f] [name_u]Love[/name_u]

I think all of the first names are spunky and easily nicknamed if wanted, with a vintage feel. The middle names are all very feminine without being too delicate.

Thank you!

[name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Gali[/name_f], [name_f]Leni[/name_f] [name_f]Chaya[/name_f] and [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Nechama[/name_f] would be a gorgeous sibset. They are classic, no-frills, but the middles are unexpected and add a little bit of flair. [name_f]Eve[/name_f] Gefen could also work - it’s a beautiful combo.