Eve, Ivy or Eva?

Which one do you prefer and why?

1 Like

[name_f]Eve[/name_f]! I like its simplicity and timeless feel :slight_smile:

1 Like

I prefer Eva! I’m pronouncing it Eh-vah. It feels romantic & timeless. However Ivy is very close second!

1 Like

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]! [name_u]Nature[/name_u] names always get me :heart:

Eve… Feels elegant and timeless.

3 Likes

I like [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]! [name_f]Eve[/name_f] & [name_f]Eva[/name_f] have just never really appealed to me.

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] is my favourite!! [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] close second.

1 Like

[name_f]Eva[/name_f]! [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] a close second.

I prefer the sleek, sweet [name_f]Eve[/name_f]

1 Like

Definitely Eve,but I find [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] cute too,I dislike [name_f]Eva[/name_f] cause I always think of [name_f]Eva[/name_f] Braun(Hitler)

1 Like

The beautiful, classic [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]. Then [name_f]Eva[/name_f] (Eh-vuh) and then [name_f]Eve[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Eve[/name_f] and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]. I think that [name_f]Ava[/name_f] is just mega popular where I am. It’s pretty too though. I love [name_f]Ada[/name_f].

Oh wait I can’t read haha. Same answer though, [name_f]Eva[/name_f] is my least favorite.

Such a tough choice- for me I think it’s [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]. I’m not sure why- it’s popular, but it’s so sweet and simple.

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] - it’s so chic and classic. Eva/Ava feel very early 2000s to me, and I feel like with the [name_f]Eva[/name_f] spelling particularly, people are going to pronounce it wrong 50% of the time.

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is my favorite! I love the nature connection and the balance of simple/classic and modern/spunky.

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]! She’s sweet and simple and homespun. One of my top names, ticks all the boxes for me. [name_u]Nature[/name_u] names are always near the top of my list.

[name_f]Eva[/name_f] would be second place. It’s perfectly nice, but ends-in-a names are rarely on my list.

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] feels pretty Biblical and weighty and formal to me. I’d choose [name_f]Evie[/name_f].

[name_f]Eve[/name_f], simple and classic :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], Ivy!!!

Because it is the best.

I love [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], it’s such a beautiful name, beautiful floriography meaning of faithfulness. It is ethereal and yet natural, short and sweet and wearable at any age. I love the sound, I love the way it looks, I love seeing [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] in nature.

[name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_m]Swift[/name_m] having a song called [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] (which is my favourite on Evermore) just made me love it even more. “Oh I can’t stop you putting roots in my dreamland, my house of stone, your ivy grows and now i’m covered in you”

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] feels dated to me and the biblical image is very strong whether that’s good or bad. Also it being a shortening of Evening…christmas eve…it’s not a dealbreaker but just things against it compared to [name_f]Ivy[/name_f].

[name_f]Eva[/name_f] is a lovely name too, but I’ve met a lot more Evas than Ivys so far. You can’t really go wrong with [name_f]Eva[/name_f] or [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]. I just happen to love [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] wayyyy more.

Eve.

It’s the perfect example of “less is more” - it gives me eternally elegant, strong and centred, sleek, sophisticated, ages well - all without any frills. The fact that it means Evening - one of the most beautiful and magical times of day!

Ivy would have been my favourite a year ago but it’s becoming incredibly trendy, and the IV association is a bit hospital for me.

Eva is my least favourite. It’s not as streamlined and elegant as Eve.

1 Like

Very difficult here as my daughter’s nn is [name_f]Eva[/name_f] but going off standalone names - I would say [name_f]Eve[/name_f]!