Eve or Lilia for a first?

What name would you pick?
Thoughts on the combo LiIia [name_f]Eve[/name_f]? [name_u]Or[/name_u] is [name_f]Eve[/name_f] LiIIian better?

3 Likes

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] is super cute! I like both [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] and [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f], slightly prefer [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] :slight_smile:

Both are beautiful but I adore the sleek and strong [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]

Eve!!!

I agree with previous posters that I prefer the strong [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] but both options are wonderful choices.

I prefer [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f], both because I prefer [name_f]Eve[/name_f] as a first name and because I prefer the flow of that combo. They’re both lovely though!

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]!

I love how simple, timeless and sophisticated [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is. [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] gets my vote!

love [name_f]Eve[/name_f] Lillian!!

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] gets my vote!! I think it flows better than [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] because I’m not a huge fan of the ‘a’ at the end of [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] running into the ‘e’ of [name_f]Eve[/name_f]. Also, [name_f]Eve[/name_f] as a first is so spunky and cute!!

Both names are adorable! either way is cute and you can’t go wrong but I prefer [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]

Definitely [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]! I adore both names and they flow well together!

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] and [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] are both beautiful. I think I’d probably have to pick [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] as my favourite, as I slightly prefer the flow

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] & [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] are both so sweet!

I prefer [name_f]Eve[/name_f] to [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] but they are both lovely. Lately I’ve just known so many knew Lili-/Lily babies… [name_f]Eve[/name_f] feels more timeless and less popular in this moment to me.

[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]

Ooh I love both! If I had to choose I’d say Lilia Eve :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I like both [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Eve[/name_f], but for some reason am not a huge fan of [name_f]Eve[/name_f] after [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]? [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] is gorgeous, but I would say I like [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] even more?

Good luck!