Eve or Lilia for a first?

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is beautiful. It has a better flow and I prefer both names over [name_f]Lillian[/name_f].

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] is gorgeous and [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is very pretty

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]!

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] is such a pretty name sweet and understated. I feel that [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is such an underrated name oozing simplicity and class. I have the combination [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] on my list. She sounds absolutely stunning with both [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] & [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] however obviously my favourite is [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]. [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] is my daughter’s name so obviously I love [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]. I continuously get compliments on the name to me shes so pretty, upbeat and feels like the epitome of spring. [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] reminds me of sunny days, white flowers, apple picking and just general happiness. [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] is perfection :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I think [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] has the better flow, and the names pair perfectly. :slight_smile:

Here to vote for [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]!

Oh, I think I like [name_f]Lillia[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] better, though both names are beautiful!

I love both of these names so I am so torn.

I think [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] has a slightly better flow. And I love that you can combine them to Eve-Lily.

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Eve[/name_f] so that gets my vote!

I prefer [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]!

Both are gorgeous but I slightly prefer [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]