Eve, Ottoline, or Rose?

Which do you prefer: [name_f]Eve[/name_f], [name_f]Ottoline[/name_f], or [name_f]Rose[/name_f]?

What would you choose as a middle name for your choice?

[name_f]My[/name_f] personal favourite is [name_f]Rose[/name_f] but all three are gorgeous!
I’ve had [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] on my list for ages so I would choose that :blush:

4 Likes

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] is my favorite – [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Antonia[/name_u]. :blush: :rose:

2 Likes

[name_f]Ottoline[/name_f] is stunning! I also love [name_f]Eve[/name_f].

I actually like them paired with each other: [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Ottoline[/name_f] or [name_f]Ottoline[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] :crescent_moon:

1 Like

I love all 3, but for my own daughter I’d go with Rose :rose:

I’d do something like

Rose Matilda Luna
Rose Marina Adelaide
Rose Vida Tatiana
Rose Alma Eulalie
Rose Juliet Aviva

I’d go with [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f], [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Ellen[/name_f], or [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]!

Absolutely Rose! Rose Josephine is my favorite first name/middle name combo. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_f]Ottoline[/name_f]!

I would go with Rose, followed by Eve, followed by Ottoline. I actually like all three.
Rose seems very sweet and lively. I like Rose Elika!
Eve sounds stylish and quirky. Eve Andromeda is a cool combination.
Ottoline is beautiful-it makes me think of someone who is kind and gentle. Ottoline Ivy is gorgeous!

my favourite is ottoline !

i like ottoline harriet mercury !!

1 Like

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] I adore! Since [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is so common in the middle spot, I’d opt for [name_f]Eve[/name_f] over [name_f]Rose[/name_f] in that situation. Both are spare and gorgeous, though!

My favourite is Ottoline! I think it’s really underused. I think pairing it with another name from that list would make a stunning combo, Ottoline Eve or Ottoline Rose.

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] is my favorite, followed by [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Ottoline[/name_f] is a good middle name for both.

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Ottoline[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Ottoline[/name_f]

Otherwise, I would go for [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] as a middle name. It is classic, yet underused, and it completes beautifully shorter names like [name_f]Eve[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]

2 Likes

Rose!

Rose Arielle would by my pick!

1 Like

This is such a hard choice between [name_f]Eve[/name_f] & [name_f]Rose[/name_f]!

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] is absolutely gorgeous she’s romantic, elegant and has wonderful imagery attached. I absolutely love roses! [name_f]Rose[/name_f] feels very classic with this old school Hollywood glamour vibe. She’s a family name for me and has been a favourite of mine for years. It’s just in my social circle hyphenated names featuring [name_f]Rose[/name_f] are extremely popular along with [name_f]Rose[/name_f] also being a very popular middle name and one of my best friend niece is [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. She’s just everywhere so I think for me actually using [name_f]Rose[/name_f] in real life just wouldn’t happen. It’s annoying as I absolutely adore her but she’s very much taken. I think something charming and homespun like [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] would be pretty or maybe something romantic like [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] would be great.

Whereas [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is a relatively new love of mine for a while I was obsessed with this name. I think she’s the perfect little black dress name. [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is universal, elegant and understated. She feels so sleek incredibly sophisticated and timeless. Honestly [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is so under appreciated standing out in a sea of [name_f]Evie[/name_f], [name_u]Everly[/name_u], Evelyn’s etc I think she’d be awesome. I would love to team her with something bold like [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Bibiana[/name_f] or [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Calliope[/name_f].

It’s a tough choice but I think my everlasting love for [name_f]Rose[/name_f] makes her my favourite. I actually think [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Ottoline[/name_f] would be gorgeous.

3 Likes

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] is lovely!! [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Ottoline[/name_f] would be nice, or [name_f]Eve[/name_f] Aurelia!!

[name_f]Ottoline[/name_f] is gorgeous too - [name_f]Ottoline[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_f]Ottoline[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Fernanda[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]!

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] is my favorite! Off the top of my head, [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] would be lovely! :rose::sparkles:

I like both [name_f]Eve[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] a lot, but [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is a recent name crush of mine and I’m leaning towards her.

For middle names I might go:

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]
[name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u]
[name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Sonora[/name_f]
[name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Melody[/name_f]

[name_m]Just[/name_m] to name a few off the top of my head :slight_smile:

I love them all. [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is my all time favourite for a first, so I’d use them all - [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Ottoline[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. However if you have something else picked for a first - it would depend on syllable count of first name, flow etc.