Eve??

Hello all!

My husband and I are expecting and are deciding on a girls name. What do you all think of [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]? Honest opinions welcome! We chose [name_f]Eve[/name_f] because we wanted a bible name that is not too common but that people recognize and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] because of my husbands and sisters middle name… Both [name_u]Jo[/name_u]. And my sisters nickname growing up was [name_u]Josie[/name_u] or [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]. Any suggestions or ideas other than [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]? Thoughts?

Thanks!!

Perfection! I think [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is the most beautiful name ever. I wish my name was [name_f]Eve[/name_f] :slight_smile: I would pick [name_f]Eve[/name_f] if my husband was on board. He thinks there are too many girls named [name_f]Ava[/name_f], [name_f]Eva[/name_f], and [name_f]Evie[/name_f]. While they are similar sounding, I think [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is still underused and stands apart from the crowd. [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is another one of my favorites so needless to say I love your choice.

I love [name_f]Eve[/name_f]! I slightly prefer [name_f]Eva[/name_f], but I like [name_f]Eve[/name_f] a lot, too! I’m not a huge fan of [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] personally, but I can appreciate it as a MN, and it is obviously significant to you. [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is gorgeous, and it sounds perfect for you! I would stick with it just as it is.

Good luck!

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is beautiful!

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is beautiful!

I really love it!

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] is so simple, classic and beautiful. I think it is really one of the most stunning names around- elegant and strong. [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is a very classy combination that will age well and I can really see it on any personality. A lovely choice- I think you’d be hard pressed to find something lovelier, to be honest.

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is gorgeous.

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is fine although I would prefer [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f].